Rear Work Light

/ Rear Work Light #1  

2305JD

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 2520
I mounted the rear work light using the bolts that hold the Tail light.

I run this light with an Aux power wire that I had the dealer install for use with my electric JD sprayer.

It is useful for alot of things. The power switch is on the dash next to the Cruise Control and PTO switch. When I use the sprayer I have to unplug the light temporarily.

Attachments

• 833363-IMG_0368.JPG
    833363-IMG_0368.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 745
   / Rear Work Light #3  
Is that at JD light switch and if so, what model #? I went to my dealer today looking for that switch, but it turned into a goose chase and was unable to find it.

/ Rear Work Light #4  
The switch is used on the Gators,headlight off/on .The p/n is AM117324 it cost me $7.28 back in 2/7/05

Mike

/ Rear Work Light #5  
The price for the JD Gator switch is now $10.75 in the DFW, Texas area. I paid $9.00 for mine in Oct 2005. At a boat supply place you can get a switch for around $6.00 if your JD dealer can't locate one. It is just as good if not better and will be rated for outdoor use. I bought the Gator switch because I wanted my tractor to be "all John Deere".

chuck

/ Rear Work Light
Hi,

I got the switch at my dealer and dont know the part # as he threw it in and I dont have the box anymore.

I do know for sure that it is the same switch that my JD 445 had as a light switch.

I like to keep everything looking JD original.

Thanks...