Free hat

/ Free hat #11  
Mine just showed up in the mail one day. I did not fill out anything to get it. At a sticker price of nearly $43,000 I would have much preferred that a JD Gator was delivered but the hat is nice.

/ Free hat #12  
Same way here. I didn't fill out anything and got the hat. The dealer probably filled out the card when I bought the tractor.

chuck

/ Free hat #13  
I also got an owners edition hat when I purchased my new GT235 2 yrs ago, got it in the mail without any pryer knowledge of getting one, was kind of neat. Haven't seen one yet for the 3320 purchased in Dec. 05 and that with accessaries was about $26,000 more money, so I'm still waiting for the hat, got 2 from the dealer though!
Larry

/ Free hat #14  
Hey, I didn't get my owner's edition hat. I never got the card to fill out. I'm feeling very left out. Could someone please send me the URL to apply online? Dealer gave me two though, well one for me and one for the chief. Her's is a very girlie blue.

M

/ Free hat #15  
My wife was a good sport and went along when I looked at tractors: first orange, then blue and finally green (her favorite color). I had not been able to get her on a machine for a demo ride until we had a green 3320 e-hydro in front of us. She got on, drove it around for a while and was surprised at how easy it was to operate. She then announced that if I wanted one like it, she would pay half provided that she got a green hat! Well the dealer sales rep, not being stupid, went and got her a green hat. Two months later when the "owner's edition" came in the mail, I gave it to her and got the ordinary version for myself. All in all, a good deal.

/ Free hat #16  
I got 2 hats, too. RT is wearing my Owner's Edition one. That's him as my avatar.

I'd like to have one done in British driver's hat style. Could not find one anywhere on the net and asked the dealer the last time I was in there. He didn't know of any. I don't like ball caps. They seem to press too hard on the forehead; whereas, the British driver's hat are much softer feeling. Got several of them, but not any in JD green or with JD logo.

Ralph

/ Free hat #17  
I was a little dissappointed with the (2) free hats I got with my 4120 when I checked the label and found they were "made in China". Oh well, I guess if they can save some money on hats and keep building tractors in the States then that is o.k.

/ Free hat #18  
I think your tractor was probably made in Japan. I know the 4100 and 4110 is. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Free hat #19  
I did not receive a card or hat. Probably my dealer again. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I can't find the website either. Can someone give me the web address?

I found some on Ebay for sale.

/ Free hat #20  
Nope, the 4000 20 series are made in USA (Aug Georgia), even the engine is a USA JD Powertech, not the Japanese Yanmar you are refering to. I would never have a foriegn tractor on my farm but I will reluctantly put up with the hats. I know country of origin doesnt mean much to most folks but it sure does to me which is why I only have one tractor brand to pick from.