Free hat

/ Free hat #1  

davestrees

northeastern new york state, washington county
Tractor
john deere 3520- ehydro , JD 176 lawn tractor
I purchased a 3520 last September and last month I received a postcard from John Deere for a free owners edition hat. I filled out the information on the internet site it said to go to and just received the hat last weekend. It's a nice hat (green,of course) with owners edition in small print on the right side of the visor along with the Deere logo on the front of the hat. I was wondering if anyone else has received the same offer?

/ Free hat #2  
I did. Twice, actually /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
And I actually received 2 hats (not including the hats the dealer gave me). I am well accesorized, JD hat wise.
The hats they send you with this offer are superior to most and definately better than the hats I got from the dealer.

/ Free hat #3  
Yup, buy a Deere, get an Owner's Ed. hat. Daughter tried hard to confiscate mine. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Had to give her two dealer versions to keep hold of my Owner's.

/ Free hat #4  
Yes, I have also received the owners edition hats from JD /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Free hat #5  
I got the card, filled it out, and mailed it. No hat yet - How long does it take? My brain is getting cold!

/ Free hat #8  
Have mine too. Goes well with the shirt. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
But the tractor is the best item to have. No hat needed.

Best thing I've found is to have one hat for everyday use, and get it sweaty, greasy, salt-stained from sweat, worn, and ratty. Then always wear that one when you visit with the salesman. Seems they think you need a new hat just to look better, so they reach down under the desk and toss out a new hat. Just don't give up the 'ratty' one, for wearing the next time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Free hat #9  
I bought a mini-Deere(LT-160 ~$3k) last August and got a hat in the mail like you describe.
In Dec. I bought a 5205 w/ attachments and I haven't received a **** thing yet! I figured they'd send a hat, jacket, coveralls, socks and undeerewear for $30K!