Backhoe 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe??

/ 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe?? #1  

BetteBoop

I ordered the 2520 with the following attachments:

46 Backhoe
6 ft Box Blade
6 ft Rake
200cx Loader
62D Midmount On/Off Ramp.. with mulcher kit
I-Match Quick Hitch

My dealer called and said that I cannot have the Back-hoe with the Mid-Mount mower. Does anyone know the reason why? Or does anyone have this Tractor with all the attachments? Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe?? #2  
I have a 2520 ordered with the 72" mid mount mower and backhoe. I checked three dealers for pricing before ordering. None of them said the mid mount mower would not work. Everything is estimated to be in by April 2. It will really be sad if the equipment doesn't really work together.

/ 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe?? #3  
I can't see why you can't get both!?? Of course you can't have both installed on the tractor at the same time. The 46 BH sub frame get's in the way of the MMM mounting brackets and the TPH arms. So you have to remove the MMM mounting brackets and the TPH arms before attaching the 46 BH.

At least that's how it works on my 4110.

Hypernix

/ 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe?? #4  
You are exactly correct. You cannot have both installed at the same time. I found this out when my 2520 was delivered.

I had originally been looking at the 3x20's and those can have both simultaneously. When the 2x20's were announced, I leapt before I looked.

Still, the 2520 is the right tractor for me -- just not as convenient as I would have liked. But then again, you aren't doing your turf any favors by carrying FEL and BH when mowing. Geez, that's an extra 1000# on your lawn?

/ 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe?? #5  
Will it work if you get the independant lift? JC

/ 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe?? #6  
My dealer didn't mention any conflicts with the independent lift. He is going to install the independent lift and 62D this week.

/ 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe??
Thank you all for all your information. Feel alot better. Whew... was afraid I wouldn't be able to get the 2520.

Now I have a hugh favor to ask from someone that already owns the 2520. Could you please measure the distance from the edge of the seat to the platform.. I need to find out if my legs will reach the platform. I would really appriciate it. I just hope I don't have to put pedal extenders on...

Thanks again... Bette /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe?? #8  
Hey Bette... mine is set to arrive tomorrow. If you haven't gotten a response I'll try to get a measurement then... Enjoy your new machine. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe??
Thank you Shawk... Lucky you for tomorrow. Are you getting the backhoe? If so... how does it work? Do you stand up.. work backwards? What... I know the 3000 series has the little seat in the back.. what would the 2520 have. I know.. bought it without seeing it.. bad girl /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif hehe I was suppose to receive it already... but have a feeling the dealer didn't even order it back then. Let me know how your machine is... bet it will be a beauty.

/ 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe?? #10  
I just went over to the dealer and looked over my new JD 2520 with FEL, 62d mmm, and 46 BH. They installed the independent lift with 3rd valve and new lift control mounted on left rear fender. The BH can be mounted with the mmm in place after the 3ph arms are removed. Also, the mmm can be raised/lowered independent of the FEL without changing hydraulic hoses. It can't be delivered yet as I am waiting for the R3 tires to arrive and don't want to take it back right away just to change tires. I should have it at home in a week so I will post pictures then.

By the way, 1st post. Thanks for all the good info on TBN. It has allowed me to make informed decisions about my new tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif