Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Default JD 110 tractor tiller

Hi,
    My father inlaw bought a JD110 garden tractor with a tiller, he was trying to hook up the tiller and noticed the intermediate and primary drive sheave bracket underneath the tractor was tilted to the left. Does anyone else have this set up and could you tell me if the pulleys hang directly vertical or are angled in to the center of the tractor. the serial number is 2631841. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Doug

Tractor
    JD 4100 HST

Default Re: JD 110 tractor tiller

I had a 110 and yes that set of pulleys does hang a little odd, but that's the way they work, when all the belts are on you will see that is works OK. If I am not mistaken there is a metal pulley guard on the outside sheave as well and this should be adjusted so the belt can't jump off. My 110 did a lot of work with that tiller for many years, it will eat up the large drive belt though in rough soil. Did you get the lift assist spring with the traftor as well, this can be very helpful in getting the tiller up, saves the old arms............