TLB 110 Thumb

/ TLB 110 Thumb #1  

Fergy42286

Tractor
TLB 110
I just got my new 110 on Friday and the thumb hoe is already wearing on the bolt on the hoe. I'm wondering if the hose is to short or something? Thanks for any help, I will call the dealer in the morning to see what they say.

/ TLB 110 Thumb #2  
Sorry I cant help much but........I have been reading EVERYTHING I can find on the JD 110 TLB for plans of a future purchase and I have heard nothing but negative things on the JD thumb. Seems folks have lots of problems with them and complain that they are too weak. I know it doesnt help you at all now but I think I will go with this one....
Addington Equip Thumb Kit

....do to some good reviews I have read. They sent me a brouchure and have some very nice looking products for about the same price as the JD Thumb.

...also when time allows could you please let me know how you like the 110 otherwise and what options you would add/subtract if you had it to do over.....thanks a bunch for your time, Regards, Tom

/ TLB 110 Thumb
I haven't really had much time in the seat yet, but is has a lot more power than the green machines with attachments, owned one for 8 years. 4in1 is great, I like the thumb except for the issue with the hose. Lights are great for night work.

/ TLB 110 Thumb #4  
Fergy..

Have you looked at the "Thumb for JD TLB110" thread in the TBN "Attachments" forum? If not, you'll see what you're up against. I was just reading it before seeing your thread.

Tom