2520 FEL hookup problem W/pic of what i think

/ 2520 FEL hookup problem W/pic of what i think #1  

Frankie_Castle

Tractor
Anyone having problems or have heard of problems of hookup problems with the 2520? I have attached a picture of what i think it is... there is a gap on the stand arm. I have looked at about 4 other 2520 and there is no gap. I also know it isn't me because when delivered the guy tried to show me and it was very difficult for him also???

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif comments..

Attachments

• 869765-tractorgap.jpg
    869765-tractorgap.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 771
   / 2520 FEL hookup problem W/pic of what i think #2  
Look to the left of the plate where the tube goes thru. Hard to tell but something in there looks a little bit ragged and broken, the dark area sourranded by all that JD green!. I do belive you have somethink broken and pushed out of alignment. Just a little bit of hyd push can do a lot of damage if applied to something or an area not designed to handle it

/ 2520 FEL hookup problem W/pic of what i think #3  
That dark spot looks like grease to me. I'll look at mine tomorrow and see if I have the same gap. Maybe it got bent at the dealership when being attached. JC

/ 2520 FEL hookup problem W/pic of what i think #4  
Something has to be bent... talk with your dealer. I'm sure they'll get it taken care of. Mine is perfectly flush.

/ 2520 FEL hookup problem W/pic of what i think
AH yes.. it was bent alright... the mech fixin it said he didn't think anything was wrong until he replaced the stand and he said it was way easier to put on... GRRRRRRRRRReat it is fixed BUT... He also notice that the front wheel bearing things in the front tires were leaking and that he had two more just like it doing the same thing he said don't quote me but it sounds right ... they pound them in to hard at the factory so the little rubber part pops out i watched him do it took three times of being real nice to it before it would stay. He called deere i was right there so... if ya got a 2520 check it out.

/ 2520 FEL hookup problem W/pic of what i think
AH yes.. it was bent alright... the mech fixin it said he didn't think anything was wrong until he replaced the stand and he said it was way easier to put on... GRRRRRRRRRReat it is fixed BUT... He also notice that the front wheel bearing things in the front tires were leaking and that he had two more just like it doing the same thing he said don't quote me but it sounds right ... they pound them in to hard at the factory so the little rubber part pops out i watched him do it took three times of being real nice to it before it would stay. He called deere i was right there so... if ya got a 2520 check it out.

/ 2520 FEL hookup problem W/pic of what i think #7  
Good to hear things are solved...

Btw... you may want to remove the "on the way" in your sig. It's already arrived... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck with your 2520... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 2520 FEL hookup problem W/pic of what i think #8  
Good to hear things are solved...

Btw... you may want to remove the "on the way" in your sig. It's already arrived... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck with your 2520... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 2520 FEL hookup problem W/pic of what i think #9  
Glad it got fixed!!

Thanks for the bearing advice I am going to check mine tonight!!

Cheers!

Jamie /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 2520 FEL hookup problem W/pic of what i think #10  
Glad it got fixed!!

Thanks for the bearing advice I am going to check mine tonight!!

Cheers!

Jamie /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif