3x20 or 4x20 radio

/ 3x20 or 4x20 radio #1  

tglass

Platinum Member
Tractor
3320 w/cab
Has anyone bought a 3x20 or 4x20 cab model with the radio option, and should there be two or four speakers? Just got the standard radio, AM-FM Weatherband in mine, and maybe don't know how to run it. Only front speakers. I know, another dumb question, but it might be possible the dealer never hooked them up.

/ 3x20 or 4x20 radio
Has anyone bought a 3x20 or 4x20 cab model with the radio option, and should there be two or four speakers? Just got the standard radio, AM-FM Weatherband in mine, and maybe don't know how to run it. Only front speakers. I know, another dumb question, but it might be possible the dealer never hooked them up.

/ 3x20 or 4x20 radio #3  
We are getting ready to install this same setup. There are only two speakers.

/ 3x20 or 4x20 radio #4  
We are getting ready to install this same setup. There are only two speakers.

/ 3x20 or 4x20 radio #5  
I have the same radio, just the AM/FM/WEATHERBAND. I did not need a Compact Disc Radio, or one that uses Cassette Tapes. My reason for getting just the AM/FM Radio is because I use the Apple iPod a lot, when I'm out moving snow for hours on end.

Why I like the iPod, is because I have at least 4000 songs loaded onto it. I just put my favorite Cd's into the computer, and drag the songs i want onto my iPod. It copies them perfect.

Then I have an FM Transmitter for my iPod. I plug my iPod into the 12volt plug for constant juice. Turn my Radio Station to 87.9 and can listen to my 4000 songs right through my tractor speakers.

Life couldn't get any better.

/ 3x20 or 4x20 radio #6  
I have the same radio, just the AM/FM/WEATHERBAND. I did not need a Compact Disc Radio, or one that uses Cassette Tapes. My reason for getting just the AM/FM Radio is because I use the Apple iPod a lot, when I'm out moving snow for hours on end.

Why I like the iPod, is because I have at least 4000 songs loaded onto it. I just put my favorite Cd's into the computer, and drag the songs i want onto my iPod. It copies them perfect.

Then I have an FM Transmitter for my iPod. I plug my iPod into the 12volt plug for constant juice. Turn my Radio Station to 87.9 and can listen to my 4000 songs right through my tractor speakers.

Life couldn't get any better.

/ 3x20 or 4x20 radio #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( can listen to my 4000 songs right through my tractor speakers )</font>

That's some serious seat time /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ 3x20 or 4x20 radio #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( can listen to my 4000 songs right through my tractor speakers )</font>

That's some serious seat time /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ 3x20 or 4x20 radio
Apreciate the info on the two speakers before I tore everything apart. Just thought for that price it had four. Like the sounds of the ePod idea. Going to find out more.

/ 3x20 or 4x20 radio
Apreciate the info on the two speakers before I tore everything apart. Just thought for that price it had four. Like the sounds of the ePod idea. Going to find out more.