790 3PH lower arm stability

/ 790 3PH lower arm stability
Your second answer is most likely the reason I am having trouble, because I use the Disc and a Box Scraper with rippers most of the time. I don't turn with the Disc down but have to sometimes with the Box Scraper while contour grading for landscaping.

I have checked out other tractors in the 3000 and 4000 series and found that they have a superior system. Only the 700's and 900's and below use the chain stabilizers. All of the larger tractors use a fixed pin system that adjusts by dropping a pin into a hole on a steel bar that is attached to the axle. No stretching.

/ 790 3PH lower arm stability
Your second answer is most likely the reason I am having trouble, because I use the Disc and a Box Scraper with rippers most of the time. I don't turn with the Disc down but have to sometimes with the Box Scraper while contour grading for landscaping.

I have checked out other tractors in the 3000 and 4000 series and found that they have a superior system. Only the 700's and 900's and below use the chain stabilizers. All of the larger tractors use a fixed pin system that adjusts by dropping a pin into a hole on a steel bar that is attached to the axle. No stretching.

/ 790 3PH lower arm stability #13  
I have probably 75 hours of just box blade use and have not had this problem. I only keep mine tight enough to keep it off the wheels though.......

/ 790 3PH lower arm stability #14  
I have probably 75 hours of just box blade use and have not had this problem. I only keep mine tight enough to keep it off the wheels though.......