110 TLB
recommend backhoe for the 4600

please post pics and your views on the best back hoe for this tractor . thanks

/ recommend backhoe for the 4600
recommend backhoe for the 4600

please post pics and your views on the best back hoe for this tractor . thanks

/ recommend backhoe for the 4600 #3  
Re: recommend backhoe for the 4600

There will be some debate on this one, but without question, I would recommend the 448 John Deere Hoe. It is designed for your Tractor from the designer of your Tractor! Everything else is designed to fit everything (which of course can be done, but performance WILL suffer). The 448 Cylinders, geometry and mounting are the best fit for your Tractor. Full Spec's and pictures at JohnDeere.com

/ recommend backhoe for the 4600 #4  

There will be some debate on this one, but without question, I would recommend the 448 John Deere Hoe. It is designed for your Tractor from the designer of your Tractor! Everything else is designed to fit everything (which of course can be done, but performance WILL suffer). The 448 Cylinders, geometry and mounting are the best fit for your Tractor. Full Spec's and pictures at JohnDeere.com

/ recommend backhoe for the 4600 #5  

When I bought my backhoe I was DUMB. I am barely any smarter, but I can tell you one thing RSA ROCKS!!!! It is a great fit, safe for the tractor and easy on and easy off. Now I figured that meant OTHER people - but even I can do it!!!!

Watch for deals on the 48 backhoe as well. The 448 is definately an improvement, but if the right deal comes along, the 48 is a great machine. The 48 is little lowerer on strength and lacks the banana boom.

To mount a Deere hoe, you will need Power Beyond which is plumbing that runs from the joystick valve body to the rear and a drain that is mounted behind your seat. There are mounting plates that mount to the sides of the tranny for the physical mount.

Aftermarket hoes are easier to setup initially, but not nearly as nice day to day.

/ recommend backhoe for the 4600 #6  

When I bought my backhoe I was DUMB. I am barely any smarter, but I can tell you one thing RSA ROCKS!!!! It is a great fit, safe for the tractor and easy on and easy off. Now I figured that meant OTHER people - but even I can do it!!!!

Watch for deals on the 48 backhoe as well. The 448 is definately an improvement, but if the right deal comes along, the 48 is a great machine. The 48 is little lowerer on strength and lacks the banana boom.

To mount a Deere hoe, you will need Power Beyond which is plumbing that runs from the joystick valve body to the rear and a drain that is mounted behind your seat. There are mounting plates that mount to the sides of the tranny for the physical mount.

Aftermarket hoes are easier to setup initially, but not nearly as nice day to day.