430 Quick Attach Bucket to skid steer attach

/ 430 Quick Attach Bucket to skid steer attach #1  

CLinton_in_FL

Silver Member
I have a John Deere 430 Loader with a quick attach bucket. Does anyone make specific implements that use the john deer quick attach? And/ Or does anyone sell a plate that will adapt a john deere quick attach FEL to a skid steer quick attach, so I can use both JD and Skid steer attachments?

/ 430 Quick Attach Bucket to skid steer attach #2  
You can buy SS adapters for you FEL, I belive they are in the $400 range.

Keep in mind they will push the attachment out futher reducing your total lift capacity

/ 430 Quick Attach Bucket to skid steer attach #3  
I have looked at about every option myself trying to get pallet forks for my 420 loader. I was just quoted about $700 by my local JD dealer for a ATI Tach-all converter. On top of that I would still have had to buy the SS pallet forks.
Looking to build my own now.
James

/ 430 Quick Attach Bucket to skid steer attach #4  
I don't know what part of the country your in, when I bought my tractor last year (New England). I bought the ATI quick attach setup, ATI heavy duty loader bucket and adjustable fork setup (not part of the purchase deal) for $700. They kept my old bucket and have their name on the backplate of fork setup. All in all I figured not a bad deal. My machine was slighty used -68 hrs- when I bought . It had turf tires which I quickly found out weren't going to work my dealer wanted $2400 for new R4s and I could use my turfs for lawn ornaments. I shopped around and found a dealer in a neighboring state (100miles) who sold me th R4s for $2200 and gave me $1000 for my turfs. Shop around it's usually worth the time. I suggest you contact ATI and find other dealers in your area that buy from them or order from them directly. For what it's worth my neighbor has a JD I have a Kubota both great machines, we often shop together for attachments as we share a lot we usually end up buying at the 'bota dealer as his prices are usually less on generic items, ATI, Woods etc.