Silver Member

Default 430 Quick Attach Bucket to skid steer attach

I have a John Deere 430 Loader with a quick attach bucket. Does anyone make specific implements that use the john deer quick attach? And/ Or does anyone sell a plate that will adapt a john deere quick attach FEL to a skid steer quick attach, so I can use both JD and Skid steer attachments?
    2003 John Deere 4310 HST and 430 Loader
    2005 F350 SRW V10 - Towing Machine

Tractor
    John Deere 4110, 455

Default Re: 430 Quick Attach Bucket to skid steer attach

You can buy SS adapters for you FEL, I belive they are in the $400 range.

Keep in mind they will push the attachment out futher reducing your total lift capacity
    KennyD
    www.boltonhooks.com

Bolt On Grab Hooks, Weld On Grab Hooks, Specialty Chain Accessories, Specialty Hydraulic Components.

Simple JDParts Tutorial HERE

Visit our YouTube Channel

Tractor
    JD 4300

I have looked at about every option myself trying to get pallet forks for my 420 loader. I was just quoted about $700 by my local JD dealer for a ATI Tach-all converter. On top of that I would still have had to buy the SS pallet forks.
    Looking to build my own now.
    James

Tractor
    Kubota L series

I don't know what part of the country your in, when I bought my tractor last year (New England). I bought the ATI quick attach setup, ATI heavy duty loader bucket and adjustable fork setup (not part of the purchase deal) for $700. They kept my old bucket and have their name on the backplate of fork setup. All in all I figured not a bad deal. My machine was slighty used -68 hrs- when I bought . It had turf tires which I quickly found out weren't going to work my dealer wanted $2400 for new R4s and I could use my turfs for lawn ornaments. I shopped around and found a dealer in a neighboring state (100miles) who sold me th R4s for $2200 and gave me $1000 for my turfs. Shop around it's usually worth the time. I suggest you contact ATI and find other dealers in your area that buy from them or order from them directly. For what it's worth my neighbor has a JD I have a kubota both great machines, we often shop together for attachments as we share a lot we usually end up buying at the 'bota dealer as his prices are usually less on generic items, ATI, Woods etc.