110 tlb hydrostatic surge in forward

/ 110 tlb hydrostatic surge in forward #1  

kellytheaker

Tractor
110 TLB
when in forward i notice a surge when travelling , this condition exists when pedal is matted , the travel seems fine in and around at part pedal application . Is this an adjustment or operating build of the hydro trans. i am only used to a pwr reverser trans . Could this also be a pump problem .

/ 110 tlb hydrostatic surge in forward #2  
kellytheaker said:
when in forward i notice a surge when travelling , this condition exists when pedal is matted , the travel seems fine in and around at part pedal application . Is this an adjustment or operating build of the hydro trans. i am only used to a pwr reverser trans . Could this also be a pump problem .

By "matted" I assume you mean that the pedal is fully depressed?
My hydro is pretty smooth on even terrain but is very hard to keep smooth on some of my bumpy dirt roadways. Often I think I have the pedal all the way down but in reality my foot is comming up off the mat as I go over bumps.

On the eHydro you can adjust the sensitivity to the pedals and smooth it out at the expense of it not comming to an immediate stop when you lift your foot. This helped me a lot.

If you are on really smooth ground and you know your are at full pedal and you still have surging then something is wrong with the transmission.

Enjoy your 110, those are wonderfull machines.

/ 110 tlb hydrostatic surge in forward #3  
kellytheaker said:
when in forward i notice a surge when travelling ...

I think I have experienced this same surging. I have always taken it as a sign that I was traveling too fast and it has gone away when I slowed down. But then I tend to be sort of a sissy when my backhoe starts acting like a bucking bronco...