Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff!

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #1  

dmp437

Gold Member
I got a card in the mail this week to get a free "FilterPak" from Deere. Always in the mood for free, I went to the dealer and found out the FilterPak (for the 4310) is part number LVA14416 and retails for $119. It includes 2 oil filters, 1 air filter, 1 hydraulic filter, and a fuel filter. The stuff should be in Tuesday of next week. Anyone else get one of these cards?
It almost doesn't make sense to give away stuff that you have to buy anyway. It's not like there are a lot of generic equivelents available and most Deere people tend to keep the machine OEM anyway. The offer is valid September 12, 2006 through November 27, 2006.

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #2  
I'm jealous.. ;)

I own two Deeres (1 2305, 1 3320) and all I've ever got from Deere inc. was a free hat... :O( The dealer has given me a few small things but no offers from Deere.

Good deal. ;) I'll be checking my mailbox.

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #3  
I'm jealous too. I didn't get squat when I bought my New Holland

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #4  
I just sent away for my FREE hat!

Malvern

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #5  
Yes sir! Picked-up my filter pac yesterday. Just had to pay the sales tax... hard to beat five filters for $3.57.

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #6  
Got my coupon. I did a double-take looking for the fine print (what else did I have to buy?) - and there wasn't any.

Better 'an a poke in the eye!

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #7  
Those guys sure are sneeky, they know once I'm inside the store I'll be leaving with more than just a free filter pack. ;)

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #8  
I wonder if this is model specific. I bought my 3520 a couple of months ago, will I be getting one of these offers?

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #9  
I filled out an online survey from Deere and got a letter today. Said "Thanks" not even a 10 percent discount card. NOTHING!

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #10  
Took my coupon in today, asked, "whats the catch?" No catch and handed me the filter kit across the counter. The coupon says, one hydraulic filter, but for the 4310 it came with two, the big and the small one. Two engine oil filters, fuel filter and outer air filter. Didn't even charge me tax! By the way, I've had my tractor one month shy of three years. So my thinking is that the guys with newer tractors might not be in JD's system yet?:)