Tractor
    John Deere 2305 w/R4's, ROPS rear and front lights

Default Update on "Free Stuff" thread...

I called customer service yesterday about the free filter coupon. The rep knew exactly what I was talking about and told me that it was simply a randon drawing promo. I haven't received anything and probably won't... Would be nice though ... She made it sound like it was over now. Glad several of the guys here were able to snag one
    JD 3120 - eHydro, R4 tires, 300X FEL w/62" bucket, 48" Pallet Forks & bale spear (from Palletforks.com), Frontier 2060bb,72" rear blade, Farm Pride 3 pt snowblower 50", JD 655 tiller, Frontier 3pt Spreader, Ballast Box & i-Match.... Hustler Super Z zero turn w/72" mower & Kawasaki (LOVE this machine)

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 3320

Default Re: Update on "Free Stuff" thread...

I was told 50K went out to increase dealer traffic. I did not get one either. Too bad - dealer would have sold some more fluid!!

Tractor
    John Deere 2305 w/R4's, ROPS rear and front lights

Quote Originally Posted by BloomingtonMike
    I was told 50K went out to increase dealer traffic. I did not get one either. Too bad - dealer would have sold some more fluid!!
    Wow... 50k and I didn't get one That's a lot to send out... I was hoping after seeing several here got one... My dealer will still get my money for the fluid anyway... I guess I'll have to pay for a few filters as well while I'm there...
    JD 3120 - eHydro, R4 tires, 300X FEL w/62" bucket, 48" Pallet Forks & bale spear (from Palletforks.com), Frontier 2060bb,72" rear blade, Farm Pride 3 pt snowblower 50", JD 655 tiller, Frontier 3pt Spreader, Ballast Box & i-Match.... Hustler Super Z zero turn w/72" mower & Kawasaki (LOVE this machine)

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 3320

I know why I did not get one - the tractor was used. The savings will buy me a ton of filters over the life of the machine though so I cannot complain. Could not have afforded the 3320 without that svaings so I am happy. Just got to pony up the filter money now.