Update on "Free Stuff" thread...

/ Update on "Free Stuff" thread... #1  

Shawk

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 3520
I called customer service yesterday about the free filter coupon. The rep knew exactly what I was talking about and told me that it was simply a randon drawing promo. I haven't received anything and probably won't... Would be nice though :) ... She made it sound like it was over now. Glad several of the guys here were able to snag one ;)

/ Update on "Free Stuff" thread... #2  
I was told 50K went out to increase dealer traffic. I did not get one either. Too bad - dealer would have sold some more fluid!!

/ Update on "Free Stuff" thread...
BloomingtonMike said:
I was told 50K went out to increase dealer traffic. I did not get one either. Too bad - dealer would have sold some more fluid!!

Wow... 50k and I didn't get one :) That's a lot to send out... I was hoping after seeing several here got one... My dealer will still get my money for the fluid anyway... I guess I'll have to pay for a few filters as well while I'm there...

/ Update on "Free Stuff" thread... #4  
I know why I did not get one - the tractor was used. The savings will buy me a ton of filters over the life of the machine though so I cannot complain. Could not have afforded the 3320 without that svaings so I am happy. Just got to pony up the filter money now.