3520 300CX hose routing

/ 3520 300CX hose routing #1  

jmt1271

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501
The lines from the 300CX to the 3520 are chafing the side of my hood. Not the end of the world, but wonder if there is a way to prevent it. What do you all do to minimze this?

/ 3520 300CX hose routing #2  
jmt1271 said:
The lines from the 300CX to the 3520 are chafing the side of my hood. Not the end of the world, but wonder if there is a way to prevent it. What do you all do to minimze this?

The lines on my 300cx are bundled inside a black mesh protective enclosure as they pass by the hood. This is the way that the 3320 was delivered. No sign on a problem.

/ 3520 300CX hose routing
Mine are in the mesh as well. The problem is the mesh is against the side of my hood, right side, near the front wheel. As the tractor moves and/or I lift the loader arms, it rubs against the hood. It is scuffing the plastic.

/ 3520 300CX hose routing #4  
Jason, I'll try and send some pics in the next couple of days of my 3520 w/ 300CX loader. The hoses are close,but not rubbing. Rubbing the hood would be unacceptable to me. Try and tweek the hoses by disconnecting them and putting a twist in them so they want to push away from your hood.

dirtworksequip said:
Jason, I'll try and send some pics in the next couple of days of my 3520 w/ 300CX loader. The hoses are close,but not rubbing. Rubbing the hood would be unacceptable to me. Try and tweek the hoses by disconnecting them and putting a twist in them so they want to push away from your hood.
Lookimg forward to the pics.

/ 3520 300CX hose routing #6  
jmt1271 said:
I used a large zip tie and pulled them closer to the loader. Zip tie can be cut if needed. Easy fast fix. Got large zip ties from Menards. You could also connect zip ties end to end if have smaller zip ties to make a longer one.

/ 3520 300CX hose routing #7  
My 300CX has black plastic retainer clip gizmos that tie the bundle to the loader arms. The clips snap into small holes in the loader.

Mine is clipped also. But it still gets against the cab. I was wondering if mine is routed improperly.

jmt1271 said:
Mine is clipped also. But it still gets against the cab. I was wondering if mine is routed improperly.
I said cab, but meant it gets against the hood. I only wish I had a cab.

/ 3520 300CX hose routing #10  
I hadn't noticed any problems on my 3120 w/300cx, but I just checked and where the mesh is held in place against the inside of the lifts' arm I can see where the plastic clip is just touching my hood. It may be this clip can be tighten up a bit to provide clearance, since it doesn't feel very tight.