Slow hydraulics on my John Deere 2305

/ Slow hydraulics on my John Deere 2305 #1  

stuarth

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2670
I have compared my hydraulics to that of a Kubota BX and there is a considerable difference in response time and speed of movement. My hydraulics responds with a delay when I move the control stick and when it starts moving it moves slowly, the BX hydraulics moves right away and also much faster while its moving. Has anyone else experienced this? Do I have a problem with my 2305 or is this the norm?

/ Slow hydraulics on my John Deere 2305 #2  
stuarth said:
I have compared my hydraulics to that of a Kubota BX and there is a considerable difference in response time and speed of movement. My hydraulics responds with a delay when I move the control stick and when it starts moving it moves slowly, the BX hydraulics moves right away and also much faster while its moving. Has anyone else experienced this? Do I have a problem with my 2305 or is this the norm?

I do not have a noticeable delay from the time I move the control stick to the time the hydraulics react on my 2305. I know the 2305 is not a speed demon in it's hydraulic department (loader isn't overly quick), but that wasn't a factor for me. I know the 2520 has faster hydro and a larger pump.

When I tested the BX2350 I didn't notice a difference in hydro speed vs. the 2305. Given, I only tested it for ~15-20 minutes.

Scott

/ Slow hydraulics on my John Deere 2305 #3  
The only "delay" if you call it that on my 2210 is when you try and dump even with a load.