Diverter valve

/ Diverter valve #1  

Maynard287

Tractor
Can any one tell me where to buy a good diverter valve, I would like to add a cylinder on my chute for the snowblower, Thanks.

/ Diverter valve
Thanks Kennyd, you did a great job on that installation. One other question, have you heard of fasse valves ?

/ Diverter valve #5  
That diverter valve from Surplus Center is the best all around diverter valve for use on your tractor. It's less than 1/2 as expensive as some of the "name brand" others and if you don't mind fabbing your own mounting bracket it's a great buy.

/ Diverter valve #6  
   / Diverter valve
Thanks to all for your help.

/ Diverter valve #8  
I noticed that surpluscenter also sells 2 other valves that look like they may work: One triple electric one and a couple of manual ones. The triple valve is even cheaper at $149 and the manual ones are cheaper still.

Can anyone comment on the use of manual valves vs the electric ones? I'm thinking that since they don't have a solenoid, nor connections, nor relays, nor switches, that it might be more reliable in the long run.

triple electric valve
1/2" double selector manual valve
3/4" prince dual selector manual valve

/ Diverter valve #9  
The triple selector looks interesting. The other two are a little overkill for CUTS at 20 gpm and 30 gpm. This means big an heavy. Take a look at the the size and weight. 10 lbs and 5"x4"x3" for the first and 12 lbs and 5"x4"x3" for the second makes them just like heavy bricks.

/ Diverter valve #10  
Super,
Like Mad said, those are pretty big valves! The funny thing is that I paid $149.00 for my diverter and they have been going up in price since.

The manual diverters are cheap, but mounting it in a location you can reach and be able to get 6 hoses to it could be a real challenge! Plus the extra cost of longer hoses and extra fittings have to be considered when pricing out the whole project. The electric diverters can be mounted remotely, out of the way, and closer to the hydraulic ports.