200CX QA adapter

/ 200CX QA adapter #1  

RollTideRam

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti DK 4710 Cab
I'm sure some of you have seen the Millonzi grapple bucket that Island Tractor keeps showing off on this site. I sure would like to have one like it. I'm pretty sure I would need a qa adapter like he had to use, but don't know of one made to fit my 200cx loader. I can't find anything on the Deere site, has anyone else found one? Thanks, JC

/ 200CX QA adapter #2  
Do you have a welder? If so, you can get the hooks and pins from JD for about $35.00 and make it attach to your loader.

The problem with the QA adapters is that they push the bucket out 3 or 4 inches, reducing your overall lifting capacity. Plus they cost allot of money and you already have a nice QA system on your loader.

I would call the Millonzi peaple and talk to them, they may be able to set it up for the Deere QA system...definatly worth the call.

/ 200CX QA adapter #3  
ATI and Horst Welding would be happy to sell you a QA adapter. I agree they add some weight and push the load out thus reducing lift capacity some but the convenience and flexibility override those concerns for me.

If you don't intend to switch the implements more than a couple times a season then welding pin receivers (ears) to the grapple would work fine. If you've never tried to line up four pins between a 300lb implement and your FEL arms you might consider the hassle and time to do that in the equation as well. It makes getting a 3PT implement hooked up seem like a cakewalk.

Photo is the Horst Welding model.

Attachments

• IMG_7708.jpg
    IMG_7708.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 240
   / 200CX QA adapter #4  
IslandTractor said:
If you don't intend to switch the implements more than a couple times a season then welding pin receivers (ears) to the grapple would work fine. If you've never tried to line up four pins between a 300lb implement and your FEL arms you might consider the hassle and time to do that in the equation as well. It makes getting a 3PT implement hooked up seem like a cakewalk.

Island,
JD has their own version of a QA system, there is no need to line up four pins, or wrestle a 300lb implement onto the FEL arms.

/ 200CX QA adapter #5  
kennyd said:
Island,
JD has their own version of a QA system.

I think I knew that but assumed it was not "universal skid steer" compatible. Is the JD system compatible with Bobcat etc?

If it is a matter of welding on some JD specific ears to the grapple in order to have QA but avoid the cost and downside of a universal QA adapter, then that would certainly be an option too. If RollTideRam doesn't have easy access to welding, I'm sure Millonzi could do that. When I originally bought my grapple I was going to do the same thing and they agreed to do it. I later decided to go the universal QA route.

/ 200CX QA adapter
Thanks for the replies, I guess I need to contact Millonzi. JC

/ 200CX QA adapter #7  
IslandTractor said:
I think I knew that but assumed it was not "universal skid steer" compatible. Is the JD system compatible with Bobcat etc?

If it is a matter of welding on some JD specific ears to the grapple in order to have QA but avoid the cost and downside of a universal QA adapter, then that would certainly be an option too. If RollTideRam doesn't have easy access to welding, I'm sure Millonzi could do that. When I originally bought my grapple I was going to do the same thing and they agreed to do it. I later decided to go the universal QA route.
It is not compatible with the Bobcat QA system, it is a JD proprietary design, but work rather well IMHO.
It is just a matter of welding on 2 hooks and 2 pins to the attachment, they cost about $35.00. I used them when I built my forklifts and my FEL snowplow.