2305 MMM noise

/ 2305 MMM noise #1  

buddygunzz

JD has a possible fix for the mmm noise on the 62'' deck when the mid pto shaft hits the brake pivot lever...got mine done this week and hoping for the best.

/ 2305 MMM noise #3  
do tell! also, do your guy's decks make a loud whine from gearbox or mid pto area? i'm used to "craftsman lawn tractor" sounds and i don't know if this is normal. it doesn't sound bad, its just louder than i would expect, louder than the motor. craftsman w/25hp briggs = LOUD motor-quiet deck. JD 2305 =QUIET motor and loud deck. just haven't mowed with it enough to be sure.

/ 2305 MMM noise
62" mmm deck.....i can't describe the noise but when mowing ditchs and up hills my deck would shift to the left and up(left side) causing the pto shaft to hit the brake linkage pivot and cause it to brake or noise concern. the dealer replaced the pivot with a shorter (closer to the frame) pivot.

/ 2305 MMM noise #6  
Is this going to be at JD's expense, or are we all going to have to pay this ourselves??? If it's up to the dealer, I'm out of luck...my dealer, or I should say, my former dealer is terrible.