Gold Member
    Tractor
    JD 3520 eHydro

Default fuel guage issue on 3520

My tractor is a 2006. A couple of times as I was using the tractor, for no apparent reason the fuel gauge would drop to E and the low fuel light would start blinking. I called my sales rep and was told this is happening fairly commonly on the 3x20s. He said JD is working on a fix. He went on to say that it would be repaired under warranty when they had a permanent fix. Has anyone heard anything about this matter?

I believe my warranty is 2 yrs, correct? He said if i was concerned about it I could get it repaired immediately but it would be likely to malfunction again. Is this correct?
    2006 JD 3520
    300CX, Frontier BB2060
    1977 JD 214, 47 deck, 23" ags

Tractor
    JD 3520

Default Re: fuel guage issue on 3520

First time I've heard of that. the only issue I have ever had was front wheel seals leaking! currntly have 130hrs on 3520

Tractor
    John Deere 3520

Default Re: fuel guage issue on 3520

My poor old 2006 model 3520 has to sit out in the weather all year long. Even with all that "abuse", there's not been a single hint of a problem with anything on the tractor.