Oil & Fuel JD 3320 Fuel Gage Issue??

/ JD 3320 Fuel Gage Issue?? #1  

KennK

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 3320
I got my JD 3320 last spring. From the first day I got it the fuel gage was acting funny and then just a few weeks later it stopped working altogether.

Last summer my dealer said there is a known corrosion issue with the in-tank fuel gage module and that he could replace it, but it would just corrode again. He suggested waiting a bit for them to resolve the issue. So, I've just been topping off the tank as needed. I've only run out of fuel unexpectedly once.

This spring I called the dealer and the person said they hadn't heard of the issue. Hmmm. Since the warranty runs out next spring I'll get it fixed this summer regardless.

Has anyone heard of such a known fuel gage issue?

/ JD 3320 Fuel Gage Issue?? #2  
I posted a similar issue with my 06 3520 a while back. Mine works fine most of the time, but occasionally will drop instantly to E and the low fule light comes on. Seems to be more of an elextrical issue with mine, but I dont know. My dealer said the same thing, they could fix, but would just happen again. Suggested I wait for a JD solution. I need to check on it again.