RTC48 Bush Hog tiller

/ RTC48 Bush Hog tiller #1  

etcallhome

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 1026R
After reading everyones thoughts,useage, and size tiller to buy for 2210-2305 , I ended up buying the BushHog rtc48" tiller.
The local Massey dealer was only $25.00 more than TSC. plus he is 5 miles from me rather than driving 20 miles each way to TSC. Plus I had checked at probably 10 different dealers and I felt for the money and machine I would go with the BushHog
Finally after a mo of setting in building I was able to use the tiller yesterday
I was able to do 3 gardens in about 1 1/2 hrs. all on the same property.
the smallest for a strawberry patch new not been tilled in about 20 yrs was 10 x 25'
the other 2 was 40' x 40' .Tractor handled the tiller very well In the soil at these locations I could probably have used a 5' tiller. I could see where a 5' would be way to big if in very hard clay or rocky area. But either way very pleased with the tiller and tractor
Also I did add the mmm hyd lift Fri evening so far very pleased with the lift
yes I have had the deck and fel on at same time. Just locked mower in up post. chg hyd hose and used fel. took less than a min to go from mower to fel.
Thanks to everyone who responded to others here on TratorByeNet on the purchase of tillers. Over the years the info from everyone has been very helpful.
Very glad I went with the 48"