WHERE TO FIND "UNAVAILABLE" KITS (4th&5th SCV KITS)

/ WHERE TO FIND "UNAVAILABLE" KITS (4th&5th SCV KITS) #1  

26m10

Tractor
1996 JD 755 / 2000 JD 4700
Does anyone have an idea where I might be able to find 4th and 5th SCV Kit for the 4700. The part number is LVBM19588. I have asked my dealer and he says it is "UNAVAILABLE".

Are there places that might have stocked up on this sort of stuff?

/ WHERE TO FIND "UNAVAILABLE" KITS (4th&5th SCV KITS) #2  
Your dealer (or maybe one a little more cooperative) can check the inventory of just about every dealer in the country for that type of product.

If you can't find one -- and I think you'll be very lucky if you do -- you can build it from parts. It's expensive to do it that way, but you can get it.

/ WHERE TO FIND "UNAVAILABLE" KITS (4th&5th SCV KITS)
I will ask him to do that

/ WHERE TO FIND "UNAVAILABLE" KITS (4th&5th SCV KITS) #4  
If you cannnot find the oem kit, there are several places you can buy the electric diverter to make the 4 and 5th ports. It will take more plumbing but should give you the same functionality. The steel plumbing will be the bigest pain, I might go with hoses instead.

TEW

/ WHERE TO FIND "UNAVAILABLE" KITS (4th&5th SCV KITS) #5  
The 4th and 5th SCV's are "diverted" ports from the front SCV ports for the loader, meaning to use the 4th and 5th-a button is pushed, then the joystick then controls the rear SCV ports instead of the loader. If JD can no longer supply you the kit, you may want to call Fasse, I'm almost positive they supplied the OEM kits to JD.

If they wont help, or you do not like the price, you could add 3 SCV's to the rear of your tractor for about $500 and not deal with the elctric diverter at all.

Or, if you allready had the 3rd SCV, you could get a V&M ADD-A-VALVE kit. but it's pretty pricey to...

/ WHERE TO FIND "UNAVAILABLE" KITS (4th&5th SCV KITS) #6  
26m10 said:
Does anyone have an idea where I might be able to find 4th and 5th SCV Kit for the 4700. The part number is LVBM19588. I have asked my dealer and he says it is "UNAVAILABLE".
Are there places that might have stocked up on this sort of stuff?

I don't think we "stocked up" old kits on purpose, but... We just may have one of these available. I will check later this morning when I get to work.

kennyd said:
The 4th and 5th SCV's are "diverted" ports from the front SCV ports for the loader, meaning to use the 4th and 5th-a button is pushed, then the joystick then controls the rear SCV ports instead of the loader. If JD can no longer supply you the kit, you may want to call Fasse, I'm almost positive they supplied the OEM kits to JD.

If they wont help, or you do not like the price, you could add 3 SCV's to the rear of your tractor for about $500 and not deal with the elctric diverter at all.

Or, if you allready had the 3rd SCV, you could get a V&M ADD-A-VALVE kit. but it's pretty pricey to...

The cool part about this configuration for 4th and 5th is that is uses the hydro supplied from the Power Beyond for the 4th and 5th unit.

/ WHERE TO FIND "UNAVAILABLE" KITS (4th&5th SCV KITS) #8  
26m10,

I just sent you a PM with the contact info for one of our California dealerships - they have one kit left, and are awaiting your call. Sorry for the delay, it has been crazy busy here!

BG

Thanks so much...Another TBN Success story......

/ WHERE TO FIND "UNAVAILABLE" KITS (4th&5th SCV KITS) #10  
26m10,

Just wondering how everything worked out for you regarding the 4th/5th SCV Kit?

BleedGreen