ROPS mounted Additional Lights for 2305?

/ ROPS mounted Additional Lights for 2305? #1  

inspectorman

Greetings all! Have had my 2305 for about 5 days now and got to put 10 hours in already. Amazing how much you can get done (and how much you can find to do) when you have a tractor!

Was wondering does anyone know of a manf. that makes a ROPS mounted light kit for additional lighting? Figure with some better lighting I could work in the dark too.

/ ROPS mounted Additional Lights for 2305? #2  
Hi:

The light kit that JD sells attach to brush guards that go over the warning lights. They work pretty well but if you turn around they can blind you.

If you didn't have a canopy you can clamp or weld a little tang. (I welded one on the top of my ROPS for my rear work light).

The JD ones are 35 watts and are pretty bright. You won't require a larger alternator either. I run two 35 watt forward lights and a 55 watt work light (and the stock lights) all at the same time and you won't discharge the battery.

/ ROPS mounted Additional Lights for 2305? #3  
inspectorman said:
Greetings all! Have had my 2305 for about 5 days now and got to put 10 hours in already. Amazing how much you can get done (and how much you can find to do) when you have a tractor!

Was wondering does anyone know of a manf. that makes a ROPS mounted light kit for additional lighting? Figure with some better lighting I could work in the dark too.
Do a search on rops lights :
All kinds of ideas and suggestions there.

/ ROPS mounted Additional Lights for 2305? #4  
orlo said:
Hi:

The light kit that JD sells attach to brush guards that go over the warning lights. They work pretty well but if you turn around they can blind you.

If you didn't have a canopy you can clamp or weld a little tang. (I welded one on the top of my ROPS for my rear work light).

The JD ones are 35 watts and are pretty bright. You won't require a larger alternator either. I run two 35 watt forward lights and a 55 watt work light (and the stock lights) all at the same time and you won't discharge the battery.
He could also buy and install his own lites.