Pretty big auction..mostly Deere stuff in Tex

/ Pretty big auction..mostly Deere stuff in Tex #1  

Kyle_in_Tex

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD 4310,JD5420
Hajek Implement Company - Hallettsville , TX

Lots of Farmall stuff too.

I drive past this place about every other month and they have a bunch of oldies but goodies in various states.

I like the 5020 with the front blade. Wish I could afford it and had the time,space and money to take it to the antique shows and pulls.

/ Pretty big auction..mostly Deere stuff in Tex #2  
Here's another auction going on this weekend.

Noon Day Tractor Auction

I've bought stuff at this one and missed out on a few really great deals there too. Sometimes things sell so cheap that it's almost being given away, other times, I've seen brand new items on a pallet sell for more then what they cost from the dealer. Some of the guys that I talk to have told me that they buy certain brands of tractors there and then bring them up North, where they sell for allot more. Kioti sells cheap here, but gets top dollar in other areas according to one guy that I was talking to. Another guy told me something similar about the prices on ag equipment being cheaper here, but that they sell for allot more in other areas. They show up with semi's and empty flatbeds and leave with a full load. Just watching how they load them trailers up with as much equipment as possible is amazing!!!

Back before Christmas, I won a gift card for Cavanders. I gave it to Steph and told her that I didn't have any idea how much it was for. She bought a few things and asked what the balance was. She had $240 left on the card!!!!

I'm still debating about going on Saturday. I don't want to spend any money right now, but hate the idea of missing out on a great deal if it's there. My brother is looking for a tractor if a good deal comes along, but he's hasn't even bought the land yet, so it's not a real serious hunt for the tractor just yet. We are having fun looking at them though.

Too bad Hallettsville is so far away, it's always fun checking out what's available and finding those great deals.

Eddie