435 john deere.

/ 435 john deere. #11  
Considering investing in a JD 435 and wondered if it's practical to mount a front loader on the tractor?

/ 435 john deere. #12  
I have seen Front End Loaders on them and have heard of others mounting Loaders on them, but I would not recommend it. The Tractor itself was designed for a 2-Cylinder Gas Engine. The 2-53 Detroit Diesel is a lot heavier. If it were just the Loader itself it would be one thing, which will also add wieght, but then you are going to use it!! In my opinion, the Engine, Loader and weight of the material in the Bucket are a little too much for them. They are also known to not have the strongest Front Ends.

But I wouldn't doubt if there are others that may jump in here and say they have a Loader on theirs and it works fine, but the above reasons are actually stopping me from installing one.

Bill

/ 435 john deere. #13  
Thanks Bill, sounds like good advice. I live on a small horse farm in VT and am considering selling my small L series Kubota and buying a 435. We also have a JD 2305 with a loader but know I'll mss the bigger loader on Kubota. Keeping the Kubota is an option but all out of covered space for a new toy. Always wanted a 435 but should probably consider a 3000 or 4000 series with a loader instead.
Thanks again,
Joe

/ 435 john deere. #14  
That front nose cone on a 435 is made from Unatainium. I would not mount a loader on a 435 and risk smashing that critical piece.