435 john deere.

/ 435 john deere. #1  

freidelfarms

Tractor
all
My family farms and collects 2 cylinder tractors. We have 56 total running ones. I have been looking hard for a 435. Does anyone know where one is? Thanks

/ 435 john deere. #2  
There are 5 listed at tractorhouse,,,,, but you better have a big wallet.

/ 435 john deere. #3  
My family farms and collects 2 cylinder tractors. We have 56 total running ones. I have been looking hard for a 435. Does anyone know where one is? Thanks

Still looking? We have one 430 gas and one 435 diesel. Both have wide front ends. Good rubber. Use the diesel often.

/ 435 john deere. #4  
There are 5 listed at tractorhouse,,,,, but you better have a big wallet.

Depending on the area of the country, they run similar in price to a 320.
Open the three bolt cover above the pto shaft and look for ruined ring and pinion gears. Engines need the Detroit Diesel upgrades. N series injectors,N series pistons blower seal upgrade, new heavier valve springs, new heavier cam follower springs. Don't grind the valve seats ad valves, replace with new as grinding drops the compression. Install the optional Deere oval muffler, not some round phart can muffler. Install a block heater for cold weather starts and take the ether can away from any fool approaching your 435.

/ 435 john deere. #5  

I sold my old JD 435 to an apple knocker in Okanogan, WA. Maybe it's still there.

/ 435 john deere. #6  
They are around, but unless you get real lucky, you need to do some thorough research. I would say google would be the best bet, along with some Antique John Deere Tractor sites, like here for example.

/ 435 john deere. #7  
buickanddeere,

Haven't talked to you in a while.

Bill

(435Bill from the JD site)

/ 435 john deere. #8  
Wm, am alive and well. How about yourself? I'm trying to remember however our conversations. They were from ytmag or greenmagazine?

/ 435 john deere. #9  
Johnnypoppers actually. Believe I first joined over there around 2001. I believe I also have seen you over at the Detroit site as well. Still got the same tractor.

Bill

/ 435 john deere. #10  
Coming back to mind now. Haven't been on the DD Or JP sites for a while.Still have the 435 and wish I had the other 435 as well. Was out cultivating ground to re-seed the horse pasture last week. Great to hear her howl.