Just "dug" out a "LA" from the weeds (trees actually)

/ Just "dug" out a "LA" from the weeds (trees actually) #1  

Joe Blackeby

Tractor
allis D-14's, massy 165
got useable tires on the front, back rims & tires are in pieces, single bottom plow, and full cultivators. Wish I had the money to put new tires & rims on back, now i'm towing it around, anybody got rear tires & rims @ a resonable price??? Thanks, JoeB (SW Jersey) 609 398-2435

/ Just "dug" out a "LA" from the weeds (trees actually) #2  
Wish I could help but I can't. I would try a salvage yard for some rear rims. A used pair with rubber that holds air would be about $100 each depending on the yard. I am assuming you are talking about the John Deere La. Any pictures for us all?

/ Just "dug" out a "LA" from the weeds (trees actually) #3  
The wheels and tires from farmall cub will fit if you can find a set of inexpensive ones.

/ Just "dug" out a "LA" from the weeds (trees actually)
Morning MIKE & BATTY, thanks for the replies. DSC_0103.jpgDSC_0072.jpg

/ Just "dug" out a "LA" from the weeds (trees actually) #5  
You will like this site all hthe parts you will want. I see yours has the nose belly panel I think they were scarce.

The Ridenour's L, LA, & LI John Deere Homepage

My neighbor has one I got it running 30 years ago after it sat for years tucked away in a barn. Nice little tractors unfortunately he stored it outside and water cracked the block. We managed to find another engine off a combine and someday it will be be restored. This has been a 10 year project for him.

/ Just "dug" out a "LA" from the weeds (trees actually) #6  
Wish I could find the attachments. Don't give up, they are still out there.

/ Just "dug" out a "LA" from the weeds (trees actually) #7  
That is a beautiful tractor. With them fully mounted cultivators it is even more rare. Looks like it is in great shape for being left out in the weeds. Did you get that planter in the background from in the trees too?

/ Just "dug" out a "LA" from the weeds (trees actually)
Howdy Guys, took a while and ALREADY had two replys go poof.
Due to needing new tires on my "big" tractor, I'm looking to sell the J.D. LA, in parts or whole????
I, m in sw jersey Exit #5 jersey turnpike. Who was interested in the full cultivator setup???
also have all hardware & single plow for her.....^609 387-2435 Thanks, JoeB