John Deere 730 Diesel Clutch Problem

/ John Deere 730 Diesel Clutch Problem #1  

wooter1

Tractor
John Deere 730 & 855 diesels
When the Clutch is pulled back (out) , the pully wants to still keep turning. I can pull back on the clutch lever and it will stop rotating using the pulley brake, but it is becoming harder to stop using the brake and the tractor will creep ahead which is dangerous.
I have taken apart the first portion of the assembly: the adjusting ring, removed the floating and free discs as well and the driver plate (gear mtd on driver plate), I have all of the new discs and driver plate also.
What other area should I start looking into to fix this porperly before I reassemble it. It has been suggested that the flywheel is loose, but that dosen't to be so.

ANY SUGGESTIONS????

Bill Otter near Wooster, OH (Fredericksburg)

/ John Deere 730 Diesel Clutch Problem #2  
There is another disk farther in on the 720/730, dogs behind that may be worn. Be careful pulling it, I broke one on a 720 trying to get it off! ~~ grnspot

/ John Deere 730 Diesel Clutch Problem
How did u pull it? Bill Otter

/ John Deere 730 Diesel Clutch Problem #4  
Sorry, it's been too long ago & I don't have a service manual anymore. I think there are two threaded holes in it for pulling. ~~ grnspot

/ John Deere 730 Diesel Clutch Problem #5  
How long since belt pulley brg was packed with grease?? I also think that there are 2 holes in driver to screw bolts in for removal.