J.D. 2510 transmission problems

/ J.D. 2510 transmission problems #1  

MADTRAPPER

Tractor
2510 John deer
2510 gas with synchro range transmission reverse gear not working, just a gear grinding sound. Have all forward gears. Was told it is the clutch synchronizer, what's to move but slipping with that grinding sound. Will have split in half to fix, help would be much appreciated for parts, other than J.D. and if anyone else had this problem. I live in central Canada Thanks.:drink:

/ J.D. 2510 transmission problems #2  
First thing to do is shim the slack out of shifting quadrants in the dash if there is any slack. Next would be checking adjustment on the shifting rods. Then if no reverse gears a split will be in order.

/ J.D. 2510 transmission problems
Thanks that was checked.everything working ok going into reverse . Will start looking for parts other than JD after market maybe. Big job splitting, I have a shop Manual. Worthwhile repairing if I can find parts cheap it's been a really good machine around the yard for the last 20 years.

/ J.D. 2510 transmission problems
2510 gas with synchro range transmission reverse gear not working, just a gear grinding sound. Have all forward gears. Was told it is the clutch synchronizer, what's to move but slipping with that grinding sound. Will have split in half to fix, help would be much appreciated for parts, other than J.D. and if anyone else had this problem. I live in central Canada Thanks.:drink:

Maybe sell for parts it hase a 46A loader on it and a custom made 3 Point hitch with several attachments . new hyd. Hoses with lift and dump cylinders rebuilt. Offers?

/ J.D. 2510 transmission problems #5  
How much are you asking? You could advertise it on Craigslist & possibly YT magazine.