Need help!!!

/ Need help!!! #1  

Agoldman

Tractor
John deere 820 German and two farmall super av
I have a 71 john deere 820 german. I just had injector pump rebuild and tractor runs great. For some reason I can't seem to stop fuel from leaking from the banjo bolts on the injector pump. I tried different types of washers and even the ones that came with the pump. I'm lost for words in this. It makes no sense to me why it leaking like it is. It's all three lines that leak. The fuel is coming out between both washers. Anyone with any suggestions???? Thank you.

/ Need help!!! #2  
Are the mating surfaces scarred? Washers should seal with just a small amount of torque.

/ Need help!!!
On the fuel lines you can see grooves on them. The thing is before I removed pump they didn't leak before. Could it be the fuel lines? Not sure what else to try. Like I say it runs great just have fuel shooting out the washers. Could I maybe try o rings?

/ Need help!!! #4  
Try spraying banjo fittings with brake cleaner to remove any spec's of dust. There are copper sealing washers avaiable that might help. Are you quite positive that banjo fitting isn't cracked?

/ Need help!!!
Try spraying banjo fittings with brake cleaner to remove any spec's of dust. There are copper sealing washers avaiable that might help. Are you quite positive that banjo fitting isn't cracked?

I'm pretty sure it's not cracked. I tried copper washers and no dice. It's mainly one that leaks the most to where I can't even use the tractor. I'm lost for words. Not sure what else to try. Got a tractor that runs great but can't use cause it's spraying fuel.

/ Need help!!! #6  
Are the banjo bolts too long? New parts might take shorter bolts? Might be bottoming out,before it crushes the copper washers?

/ Need help!!!
Are the banjo bolts too long? New parts might take shorter bolts? Might be bottoming out,before it crushes the copper washers?

It's the same one that were always on pump. I never seen anything like this before. Idk what Ima try next.

/ Need help!!!
It's the same one that were always on pump. I never seen anything like this before. Idk what Ima try next.

Well I messed with it some more. Still shooting out fuel between washer and pump. Can't figure out why. Should I replace the fuel lines? :confused:

/ Need help!!! #9  
You can clean it real good with some brake cleaner, then spray Dr Scholl's athletes foot spray powder in a can on it. Then start it and watch closely where the leak is coming from. It could be the fuel lines. Seems fuel lines don't last like they used to anymore. Good luck with it.

/ Need help!!!
Well the prob is after I looked at more closely I found that the washers are not sealing. When I remove the crush washers you can see where it seals on one side and the other didn't. What I'm saying is you can see where it crushed on on side but not the other