John Deere FEL identification?

/ John Deere FEL identification? #1  

Gloftoe

Tractor
None
Hello folks.

We recently purchased a 70s model John Deere 2130 with FEL installed. The previous owner didn't know what model FEL was installed on the tractor. I've searched high and low on the thing, and haven't been able to find any factory ID tags, serial numbers or model numbers on it. The only thing I've found is a John Deere decal underneath some paint. Is there any way to identify what model FEL this might be? I'll attach pics. Thanks for the time.

IMG_3442.jpg

IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3444.jpg

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3450.jpg

/ John Deere FEL identification? #2  
I would say a model 146. A parts diagram which can be found on John Deere's Parts page should help.

/ John Deere FEL identification? #3  
I agree 146 or possibly 145

/ John Deere FEL identification? #4  
I am fairly certain that is a 145 loader. The 146 loader also attached to the rear axle. I had a similar loader on 1975 1120.

/ John Deere FEL identification? #5  
Looks like the 145 loader that was on the 2040 we used to have

/ John Deere FEL identification? #6  
According to JD 146 parts catalog it could have mid-mount or axle mount brackets

/ John Deere FEL identification? #7  
Here is the only pics I could find of that old JD

Jul23_0002.jpgJul23_0007.jpg

/ John Deere FEL identification? #8  
According to JD 146 parts catalog it could have mid-mount or axle mount brackets

This is correct. The mounting frames could be either way depending on age. Also, the lift cylinders look like 146. The 145 used lift cylinders with bolted on guides. The 146 used snap rings like in pictures.

/ John Deere FEL identification? #9  
jd110
You're correct and more observant than I am. From industrial paint under green it appears the loader may have been used previously in ind. application.