Anyone own a 1960ish round fender 110?

/ Anyone own a 1960ish round fender 110? #1  

jcl22

Tractor
new holland Tc45d
Hi I always wanted a round fender tractor. found one listed for sale but it's 3hour drive. If anyone has one could you tell me what size theses tractor are. Closer to a craftsman gt 3000 or 5000 husky 20hp or 25 hp size??
I'm 6'4. Would I be able to fit on this Thanks for any in put jason

/ Anyone own a 1960ish round fender 110? #2  
Most likely an 8hp Kohler engine.. I have two of them. First ones that were built were 7hp. Then upped to 8hp.

Can't answer the 6'4 question...

/ Anyone own a 1960ish round fender 110? #3  
I have a 1973 square fender 112 and it would not be a problem for some 6' 4" as long as your so large in girth your belly rubs the steering wheel. I think the round fenders were similar in size.

/ Anyone own a 1960ish round fender 110? #4  
I owned a 1963 110 for ma y years. I and also 6' 4" and had plenty of room. Sometimes wish I had it back. Very heavy duty tractor. Only drawback is the low horsepower by today's standards. Mowing can be slow if you have thick tall grass.

/ Anyone own a 1960ish round fender 110? #5  
I owned a 1963 110 for ma y years.

Shoulda kept that one. I think the 1963s are quite rare and valuable since that was the first year they were manufactured and production numbers were low.

I have a 1966 110H with the hydraulic option. It is relatively small by today's standards with a 38" mowing deck. 6'4" might be snug, but the tractors are tanks. Lots of steel.

/ Anyone own a 1960ish round fender 110? #6  
Shoulda kept that one. I think the 1963s are quite rare and valuable since that was the first year they were manufactured and production numbers were low. I have a 1966 110H with the hydraulic option. It is relatively small by today's standards with a 38" mowing deck. 6'4" might be snug, but the tractors are tanks. Lots of steel.
It was a first year 110. The only reason I sold it was the deck(original square deck) was getting rusted out and I patched it a couple of times. I figured I better try and sell it to a collector while was still decent rather than keep using it until it was so rough that nobody wanted it. It was originally a 7 horsepower but I bought it with blown engine and since 7 horse were no longer available, I put a 8 horse short block in it. Also swapped original narrow tires with some later wide wheels. So it wasn't original anymore. I had a total of about $700 in it, ran it for about 20 years, and sold it for $1500. I figure i did OK.

/ Anyone own a 1960ish round fender 110?
Well instead of making a new tread I pulled up the original.

9 mos later!!!! I couldn't take it I bought a 1967 112 round fender. Ya I'm to big for it.
but I don't care, I really like it has a 90s mowing deck on it. but works fantastic!

Don't remember how to post pics on this site. When I figure it out I put some up

/ Anyone own a 1960ish round fender 110? #8  
Pics are pretty straight forward, but first click on the "advanced" button, then see where the "Manage Attachments" is to click. There it will let you "add", "choose" and "upload" your pic(s). This is done in a second window.
Give it a shot.

/ Anyone own a 1960ish round fender 110? #9  
Heres my 1966 john deere 110 IMG_0043.JPG

/ Anyone own a 1960ish round fender 110? #10  
Cool !! and the driver is ALL smiles and happy too.