Help on identifying John Deere tractor

/ Help on identifying John Deere tractor
edgar
:welcome: to TBN

Just trying to identify some old pics of family? The condition of the model G would appear to be a pic from the middle 50's, but that would just be a guess.
Are there family members in the pic as well? just curious.

Thanks and Yes I am! The picture shows a few family members, my grandpa which is the one on the tractor, and I think everyone else are cousins once removed or my uncles, picture is not clear enough to show it. I'm not completely sure when the pic was taken, but I think it's not that old. Gravitating more to the 60s or possibly even the very early 70s, but not sure. And Just in case your wondering, the location was our ranch in Jalisco Mexico. Anything else let me know.
-Edgar

/ Help on identifying John Deere tractor #12  
Thanks and Yes I am! The picture shows a few family members, my grandpa which is the one on the tractor, and I think everyone else are cousins once removed or my uncles, picture is not clear enough to show it. I'm not completely sure when the pic was taken, but I think it's not that old. Gravitating more to the 60s or possibly even the very early 70s, but not sure. And Just in case your wondering, the location was our ranch in Jalisco Mexico. Anything else let me know.
-Edgar

Just looking at the clothing I would guess late 60's or early 70's.

Just looking at the clothing I would guess late 60's or early 70's.
Didn't think about looking at the clothes, Lol.. Thanks for your input!

/ Help on identifying John Deere tractor #14  
Clothes don't look (to me) any different from those I wore in the 50's.. What about them look "late 60's or early 70's" ??

Not that it is important, one way or the other... :D

/ Help on identifying John Deere tractor #15  
In the 50's the belt line would have been slightly higher. If you want to guess when the picture was taken that helps date it. That is separate from dating the tractorl

In the 50's the belt line would have been slightly higher. If you want to guess when the picture was taken that helps date it. That is separate from dating the tractorl
Also, in terms of family I figured out the 50s would be too old, the people in the picture wouldn't exist in that time. And I know, the tractor is older than the picture. Thanks

/ Help on identifying John Deere tractor #17  
I have never dated a tractor, girls, yes, tractors, no. :laughing: