Water is coming out of my exhaust on my JD 2010

/ Water is coming out of my exhaust on my JD 2010 #1  

danpaul1

Tractor
John Deere/2010
After taking out my four Turbulence Chambers and cleaning them (they were real bad built up with carbon) and I replaced the glow plugs and O-rings. I put everything back on the tractor and now it's blowing water out the exhaust, I made sure that there was no O-ring crushed or cut as I was putting them back into the engine block. What did I do wrong, that's my question?

Thanks
DP

/ Water is coming out of my exhaust on my JD 2010 #2  
Pre-combustion chambers are in the cyl head not the engine block. Did you have cyl head checked for cracks & levelness? 2010 diesel cyl heads have a long,long history for cracks.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    41.6 KB · Views: 577
   / Water is coming out of my exhaust on my JD 2010 #3  
How much water? Does it continue after the engine is warmed up? In other words, is it possible that it's only normal condensation?

/ Water is coming out of my exhaust on my JD 2010
To answer your question, did I take the head off and have it checked for cracks? No yesterday was the first time I've tried to start my JD 2010 this year, all winter I have been restoring the tractor back to it's glory days when I went to start it water was blowing out the top of the exhaust. I took the intake manifold off and there was water from the radiator it was yellow in color from the antifreeze, in the port closest to the steering wheel.

Could not be just condensation because of the amount of water is tremendous, when the muffler is off only but when I put the muffler back on it sprays the water out the exhaust. I have not yet started the engine because of the water I didn't want to crank it longer once I saw the water coming out.

/ Water is coming out of my exhaust on my JD 2010 #6  
Well, you can obviously forget what I said, and I don't know enough about that engine to be any help at all.

Thanks anyway

Sorry but I'm not a mechanic I don't understand what you're referring too, sleeve deck or both deck gasket and top gasket. Can you please tell someone that's not a mechanic what you are referring too......lol, Thank you for the information