Kioti DK65S w/ Kioti or Bush Hog Loader?

/ Kioti DK65S w/ Kioti or Bush Hog Loader? #1  

xxxsandman

Silver Member
I've been shopping for a new tractor. One of the tractors I'm considering is the Kioti DK65S ROPS model. It seems like a nice tractor and the couple I drove ran well.

I'm a bit confused about the loaders though. I have talked to 4 different Kioti dealers so far. The 2 closest dealers to me put Bush Hog loaders on the DK65S and say they are a better loader then the Kioti loader. They say they are stronger and you can pysically see the difference in strength. One puts the Bush Hog M546 and the other puts the newer model 5045 on. The other 2 dealers put Kioti loaders on and say they are good loaders and don't even give the option of the Bush Hog loader (the biggest reason probably being they aren't Bush Hog dealers).

I've never seen a Kioti loader on a DK65S in person, since my local dealers have Bush Hog loaders on their Kioti tractors. I did notice the Kioti loader is self leveling and the Bush Hog isn't.

So which loader is better? Why?

The best quoted prices so far is $29K for either loader from different dealers. This is before the $1,550 rebate from Kioti, so out the door price would be $27,450. Can I do better?

/ Kioti DK65S w/ Kioti or Bush Hog Loader? #2  
In my opinion the Kioti loaders are fast, strong loaders. At first I didn't like the self leveling feature but now that I've used one for a year I like it.
As far as the price it seems like a decent figure for a 65 hp tractor that has a pile of nice features. Try and buy a 65 hp. JD or Kubota for that price equipped the same way.

/ Kioti DK65S w/ Kioti or Bush Hog Loader?
Oleozz said:
As far as the price it seems like a decent figure for a 65 hp tractor that has a pile of nice features. Try and buy a 65 hp. JD or Kubota for that price equipped the same way.

I don't know about Deere, but I was quoted a Kubota M7040 with loader and power shuttle for $28,900. It only has one set of remotes, but the extra 5hp and power shuttle makes up for that. From the quotes I've obtained Kubota M7040, Kioti DK65S, and Mahindra 7520 are all very close in price (within $1k). So money probably won't be the deciding factor. I'm having a hard time deciding between those 3. They all have their good points. Sadly the New Holland TN70 or new T2420 are all over $30k from the quotes I've received so far.

This loader thing was one thing that has been clowding my decision to go the Kioti route.

/ Kioti DK65S w/ Kioti or Bush Hog Loader? #4  
I like the self-leveling feature on the Kioti loader. Some people do not like self-leveling loaders because they will not curl back as far as non leveling loaders.

I have never had a problem filling my bucket,, be it dirt, gravel.

I believe they are stronger than the loader on Bota, but not as fast as the Bota's. I was not on a large bota, but a L35 that I operated, and it was faster than mine, but not nearly as strong, as to be expected since it is a smaller tractor.

I blew out a seal on my lift arm cylinder, on my loader and replaced it myself,, under $10.00.

I've moved hay bales, dirt, gravel, cars, trees, and picked up rear of trailers.

Sorry, can't help you any with the bush hog loaders.

/ Kioti DK65S w/ Kioti or Bush Hog Loader? #5  
xxxsandman said:
I don't know about Deere, but I was quoted a Kubota M7040 with loader and power shuttle for $28,900. It only has one set of remotes, but the extra 5hp and power shuttle makes up for that. From the quotes I've obtained Kubota M7040, Kioti DK65S, and Mahindra 7520 are all very close in price (within $1k). So money probably won't be the deciding factor. I'm having a hard time deciding between those 3. They all have their good points. Sadly the New Holland TN70 or new T2420 are all over $30k from the quotes I've received so far.

This loader thing was one thing that has been clowding my decision to go the Kioti route.
I see a lot of tractors of all brands being sold now with Bush Hog loaders. JD dealer says they are just as good as the Deere loader and quite a bit lower in price. Check out a New Holland TT75A. It's 62 PTO Hp and priced very aggressively. If I were in the market for a new tractor I'd look very strongly at it. Probably can get 4wd and loader for under $30k.

Last edited:
   / Kioti DK65S w/ Kioti or Bush Hog Loader? #6  
Kioti has the best warranty of all, if that is a selling point.

/ Kioti DK65S w/ Kioti or Bush Hog Loader? #8  
xxxsandman said:
From the quotes I've obtained Kubota M7040, Kioti DK65S, and Mahindra 7520 are all very close in price (within $1k).

If they were all roughly the same price I'd pick the Kubota without a doubt.

/ Kioti DK65S w/ Kioti or Bush Hog Loader? #9  
Pick the one that feels the best for you... The Dk65 is one of the biggest sellers at my dealer... Good luck

/ Kioti DK65S w/ Kioti or Bush Hog Loader? #10  
I'd check out the warranty on each loader, I found out the hard way after blowing out the bucket cylinder seal the second time on my CK30, that the tractor has a 4 year warranty BUT the loader assemlbly only has a 1 year warrenty which cost me $174.00 for parts and my labor!