CK 25 HST - Are these Reviews Legitimate?

/ CK 25 HST - Are these Reviews Legitimate? #1  

Mr_D

I am new to this site, but have been reading your discussions for quite a while. Seems like most of you are happy with your Kioti Tractors. I am looking at a CK 25hst with a FEL, but am concerned about some reviews on other sites. From Kioti CK25 Review, Price, Information.

What are your thoughts on these complaints below?

Has anyone noticed more engine shake than the competition (kubota)?

What about other issues?

Thanks for your help.

-Mr_D
"Weaknesses: The engine is a little noisy and the dash needs lights for night work"

"Weaknesses: Rather unrefined engine and way too little power for the weight of the tractor. Very underpowered. Loader cracked on torque tube. It looks like Kioti won't fix. No need for excess weight other than to make up for poor quality of steel used. Fit and finish poor, unit shakes too much, poor dealer network and way overpriced for what you get. I was suckered in by the pitch that it was "thousands" less than a Kubota. I should have shopped Kubota. Trying to trade now and resale value is extremely poor. :("

"
Weaknesses: Engine lacked sufficient HP to run large PTO powered equipment (could not cover its own width!) Loader uses misleading data so it appears to lift more on paper than it can in actual use. Deceptive practices are bad! Tractor is too heavy, too large for the engine HP.

Overall: I was very disappointed in the test drive. The loader is only slightly better than much smaller tractors and clearly inferior to the Kubota L2800's loader. Serious concerns about broken Kioti loaders on some discusion sites makes reliability a "zero" for the tractor."

/ CK 25 HST - Are these Reviews Legitimate? #2  
Those negatives only came from 2 reviewers and one was only test driving. The loader is redesigned and what kind of PTO power is one expecting from a 25 hp tractor?

/ CK 25 HST - Are these Reviews Legitimate?
What about the rough engine? Does the engine seem less refined than a kubota or JD? I have read about 4 reviews that complain about the vibration and noise.

Hydraulic leaks. Are any of you experiencing that/

/ CK 25 HST - Are these Reviews Legitimate? #4  
Kioti has been producing engines for quite some time and make for other manufacturers. I don't have a 25 but the one I have is as smooth as silk and runs strong.

/ CK 25 HST - Are these Reviews Legitimate? #5  
I have a ck30. Although it has a little more power it is the same basic tractor. I like mine thus far and found it to have a lot more features than a comparable Kubota in the same price range. I don't keep up with resale values since I plan on keeping mine. Every brand will have people who find negatives. Best advice is to go look and try one for yourself and see how you like it. Obviously from one of those reviews a demo will tell you a lot.

/ CK 25 HST - Are these Reviews Legitimate? #6  
As far as dealer support is concerned, my Kioti dealer has been very supportive. I looked at Kubota before I bought but was less than impressed with the dealer.

/ CK 25 HST - Are these Reviews Legitimate? #7  
Hello Mr D, that site your looking at has alot of brand trolls on it.. If you want a honest opinon on the ck 25 just ask the questions, their are plenty of folks who own them here.. I have the ck30 hst, which i would recommend by the way.. It has never let me down in over 2 years and has plenty of power and really utilizes its weight... The loaders are redesigned and the engines are smooth and strong . go test out a ck 25 and the ck 30 and see for yourself.. If you have any more questions , your in the right place.. Welcome to TBN by the way.. Good luck

/ CK 25 HST - Are these Reviews Legitimate? #8  
i have a ck25 and i think its great! im using a 60" finish mower,have mowed grass with it 2 foot high, went as fast as my kidney's could handle,no problems,never bogged down or gave any hint of over working it.

its has three range tranny the hst hi range isnt much good for anything but running it down the road, or going somewhere fast,well as fast as it will go anyway:) which is to fast if the ground isnt smooth.

mid range is what i use for mowing and most everything that dosent require max torque.

i was out doing some loader work today and had it in low,going into a pile of gravel, when the resistance was to great and stopped the tractor,in 4 wheel drive with diff. lock engaged, all 4 tires were spinning,so i guess it dosent weigh enough for the horsepower,(just tilted the bucket back got a full scoop and went on my mary way.)

so as far as not having enough power,i guess its all in what your going to do with it, mine has as much as ill probably ever need.

engine starts right up,runs smooth,i have the new style loader seems strong,had 1000lbs hanging on it the other day at full height,no problems,

if you went and test drove this tractor in hi range and there was a hill or you where trying to grade or backblade a gravel drive you would be saying it dosent have any power to, but put it in mid or low and its a whole different story

and remember with an hst the further down you push the "peddle" the higher gear your in,no matter what range your in,its not like a gas "peddle" takes a minute to get used to that part of it,did me anyway,used to putting it to the floor and letting it eat:D

i wouldnt hesitate to buy one again....chris;)

/ CK 25 HST - Are these Reviews Legitimate?
Thanks for the info guys. I wanted to hear if anyone has been encountering any problems after some actual use. Thanks for your help.

I will test drive the kioti and the Kubota L2800. Anyone else do this comparison before they went with the kioti?

/ CK 25 HST - Are these Reviews Legitimate? #10  
Mr_D said:
Thanks for the info guys. I wanted to hear if anyone has been encountering any problems after some actual use. Thanks for your help.

I will test drive the kioti and the Kubota L2800. Anyone else do this comparison before they went with the kioti?

Have you reviewed the L2800 on the Kubota site? Do a search...........