Platinum Member
    The real central PA everything else is philly or pittsburgh
    Tractor
    DK45 SE HST

Default Price check on a DK35 or DK40

Both tractors would be HE HST with Kioti FEL and Kioti 6' RFM, tires filled with concentrated windshield washer fluid, and a tooth bar for the FEL.

Here is what I got as far as a pirce

DK35 HE HST - 21795, I was told list for this is 23,300 for the tractor and FEL, which seemed high to me
    DK40 HE HST - 23495

For the difference in price, I am leaning towards the DK40. I know tractor price vary by region, but I just wanted some feeback.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST

Default Re: Price check on a DK35 or DK40

To help you leen towards the DK40 check out the loader specs. The DK40 loader is much stronger and with the word "hay" in your username I would suspect that superior lifting ability would be very valuable.
    Kioti CK30HST, FEL w/toothbar, 60" RC, 60" BB, PJ 10k trailer. Weekend warrior hauling 50 miles each way.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    DK45 SE HST

I really want a 45, but money doesn't grow on trees. I like the 40's capabilities, I think they are about top in their class, with the frame to support it. But if I can't stretch the dollars far enough, I will have to settle on a 35. I think I will regret it later on if I do, but like I said money doesn't grow on trees, and I can't write the tractor off as a business expense. If I had a few guaranteed jobs lined up, I wouldn't hesitate, but I am only getting hmmmm's and Haawww's. Mainly the tractor is for my needs first, second is the other stuff. Who knows, in a few years it could be the other way around.

Tractor
    International 1066 with Year Round Cab, Kioti DK 45S with Cab, 451 Loader

Here are a few prices from ABC Groff, located in New Holland and a newcomer to selling Kiotis:
    DK 35 Manual Trans with loader cash price of $17,355
    DK 40 Hydro Trans with loader cash price of $19,890
    DK 45 Syncro Shuttle with loader cash price of $20,680 or cab model for $25,700 cash.
    Check with Wallace, his prices are competitive and fair.
    "Land management is an art that builds on history and is based in science." Herb Stoddard Sr.

Tractor
    05 Kioti CK30HST w/ Prairie Dog backhoe

HAYSEED, if you subtract the implements, aren't you just under
    $20K for the DK35SE HST? About the same as Groff?

I wonder how that compares to the CK35HST? The DK35
    is a heavier tractor and has more protected underpinnings.
    See my TBN projects at:
    http://mysite.verizon.net/resyfcgt/

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    DK45 SE HST

Thanks for the information, boy I needed it to. I am about to buy something here shortly. Very soon.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    DK45 SE HST

Well, I got my tractor today, and I want to thank all of you who either posted or PM'd me.

I would like to thank all of the Kioti dealers out there who also lent advice and assistance. I wish I was loaded, because I would buy one from each of you. But knowing me, I don't grow roots, so I may move and do business with you in the future.

So nice to see a place where people are helpful, informative, and genuinely care about the equipment. Almost unheard of anywhere else.

Thanks again.