Price Check Price check on a DK35 or DK40

/ Price check on a DK35 or DK40 #1  

PA hayseed

Platinum Member
Tractor
nx5010 hst cab
Both tractors would be HE HST with Kioti FEL and Kioti 6' RFM, tires filled with concentrated windshield washer fluid, and a tooth bar for the FEL.

Here is what I got as far as a pirce

DK35 HE HST - 21795, I was told list for this is 23,300 for the tractor and FEL, which seemed high to me
DK40 HE HST - 23495

For the difference in price, I am leaning towards the DK40. I know tractor price vary by region, but I just wanted some feeback.

/ Price check on a DK35 or DK40 #2  
To help you leen towards the DK40 check out the loader specs. The DK40 loader is much stronger and with the word "hay" in your username I would suspect that superior lifting ability would be very valuable.

/ Price check on a DK35 or DK40
I really want a 45, but money doesn't grow on trees. I like the 40's capabilities, I think they are about top in their class, with the frame to support it. But if I can't stretch the dollars far enough, I will have to settle on a 35. I think I will regret it later on if I do, but like I said money doesn't grow on trees, and I can't write the tractor off as a business expense. If I had a few guaranteed jobs lined up, I wouldn't hesitate, but I am only getting hmmmm's and Haawww's. Mainly the tractor is for my needs first, second is the other stuff. Who knows, in a few years it could be the other way around.

/ Price check on a DK35 or DK40 #4  
Here are a few prices from ABC Groff, located in New Holland and a newcomer to selling Kiotis:
DK 35 Manual Trans with loader cash price of $17,355
DK 40 Hydro Trans with loader cash price of $19,890
DK 45 Syncro Shuttle with loader cash price of $20,680 or cab model for $25,700 cash.
Check with Wallace, his prices are competitive and fair.

/ Price check on a DK35 or DK40 #5  
HAYSEED, if you subtract the implements, aren't you just under
$20K for the DK35SE HST? About the same as Groff?

I wonder how that compares to the CK35HST? The DK35
is a heavier tractor and has more protected underpinnings.

Thanks for the information, boy I needed it to. I am about to buy something here shortly. Very soon.

Well, I got my tractor today, and I want to thank all of you who either posted or PM'd me.

I would like to thank all of the Kioti dealers out there who also lent advice and assistance. I wish I was loaded, because I would buy one from each of you. But knowing me, I don't grow roots, so I may move and do business with you in the future.

So nice to see a place where people are helpful, informative, and genuinely care about the equipment. Almost unheard of anywhere else.

Thanks again.