Where's that Bobcat?

/ Where's that Bobcat? #1  

davitk

Platinum Member
Any news on that Bobcat CUT? I called my dealer two weeks ago, he new about them but he was not one of the 'select' dealerships chosen for the release of the new machine. I am so close to buying that Kubota but for the next week am still on the fence and could be tempted..... (nearest Kioti dealer is a two hour drive, rats).

/ Where's that Bobcat? #2  
Some dealers have recieved there stock units. Ours came in a couple weeks ago. Offical 'pubilc' launch is january 08 .

1st impression , very nice units. Only put a few hours on them so far

/ Where's that Bobcat? #3  
I have ordered close to 30 of them....

only thing is, they came in with an orange color to them:D

/ Where's that Bobcat? #4  
Hey Rick,

Are the guys out on six fifty-two north of you going to be selling these Bobcats? Out of respect for you, I won't mention their name.

I can tell you this, come time for my new tractor purchase, I'll be going to see Rick. And this will ruffle a lot of feathers as I do business with almost all the local tractor guys.

/ Where's that Bobcat? #5  
wallace said:
I have ordered close to 30 of them....

only thing is, they came in with an orange color to them:D

OK, you got me. I was getting ready to ask you are you going to acutally be carrying both BC and Kiotis.

/ Where's that Bobcat? #6  
Wayne County Hose said:
Hey Rick,

Are the guys out on six fifty-two north of you going to be selling these Bobcats? Out of respect for you, I won't mention their name.

I can tell you this, come time for my new tractor purchase, I'll be going to see Rick. And this will ruffle a lot of feathers as I do business with almost all the local tractor guys.

Well only time will tell.
Honestly I wouldn't mind if they did I think it will help increase my sales after the customer finds out what there are really looking at.
I know I am not usually the first or last stop a customer makes so at least they will see how big Kioti tractors really are.
I looking at it as a plus.
Shoot if anything at least I can get some service and parts out of the deal.
I just wounder if the other color orange will allow them to sell the white Kiotis on their lot.

/ Where's that Bobcat? #7  
wallace said:
I just wounder if the other color orange will allow them to sell the white Kiotis on their lot.

I was wondering that myself. I don't know how much of the bobcat line they carry, but I think they already have some bobcat stuff that the orange also makes. We'll see.

By the way guys, Rick is a great guy to deal with. He bailed me out of a couple jams I had when nobody else could. Rick, if you ever need anything, my shop is your shop.