New Kioti DK40SE

/ New Kioti DK40SE #1  

gboudreau

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40
Took delivery of my new Kioti DK40se gear yesterday. I bought it from Batchelders Sales in Lebanon Maine, Dick and his staff were great. I had been in to the dealership a month ago and spoke with him and got a price. I was not able to sell my other tractor until a month later. When I returned they gave me the same deal as before and they even had to locate a tractor for me as they had sold their last dk40 prior to my return. They located the tractor picked it up put on the cutting edge and delivered it. I never had to go back to the dealership they brought all the paperwork to me on delivery. I didn't even inquire about bucket hooks as I was going to weld my own on, but upon arrival it had bucket hooks already welded on. I'll post some picture tomorrow

/ New Kioti DK40SE #2  
Welcome to the Pack!

The Batchelders are good people, they are my dealer also. They put some hooks on my loader as well, the hooks will quickly prove to be invaluable. I can't wait to see the pictures! :cool:

/ New Kioti DK40SE
Here is a couple of pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_2117.JPG
    IMG_2117.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 722
  • IMG_2120.JPG
    IMG_2120.JPG
    192.5 KB · Views: 688
  • IMG_2119.JPG
    IMG_2119.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 523
   / New Kioti DK40SE #6  
Very Nice!

Looks like they added an extra strip of metal to the top of the loader bucket before adding the hooks for strength. Good thing with the lift capacity of that tractor. :cool:

/ New Kioti DK40SE #7  
Welcome to the DK40se club.:) Mine is at a bit over 40hrs now and I'm lovin' it.

/ New Kioti DK40SE
Yes they welded a piece of angle iron along the top of the bucket for extra strength, which is what I had planned to do, but hey its already done. I've only had the chance to move a couple buckets of cord wood since getting it on Monday. **** I hate the work week:mad: Can't what until the weekend so I can get some seat time.

/ New Kioti DK40SE #10  
Isnt it sweet,,,,new toys,,,,,heres my DK45SE,,,11-07

DSC00055.JPE

DSC00054.JPE

DSC00059.JPE