My new CK25

/ My new CK25 #1  

TimC

Bronze Member
Tractor
2007 Kioti CK25 Gear w/ KL130 Loader
I just pulled my new CK25 home today. It's a CK25 Gear, new design KL130 Loader, Loaded R4s, a 5' Box Blade and a Toothbar. The tootbar had to be ordered, but I went ahead and brought the tractor home to use this weekend, and I will take it back to have the toothbar installed next week. I'm really excited about my new machine!
On Friday we close on 6.5 acres in the mountains, so we'll be up there this weekend cleaning up and cutting some trails. I'm sure I'll have more pictures then.
I've already learned a lot by searching the archives of this forum.

Tim

Attachments

• CK25.JPG
    CK25.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
   / My new CK25 #2  
Congrats Tim. I know will get lots of good service out of your CK25. It's a good choice. Be careful on slopes with it.

/ My new CK25 #3  
Congratulations, welcome to the pack.

/ My new CK25 #4  
Welcome to the Pack!

That's a great looking machine you got there. Do a little digging with the FEL and then try it with the toothbar installed and you will see the difference for sure. :cool:

/ My new CK25 #5  
Welcome to................. well guess the guys beat me to the punch.

Enjoy your new toy. Working pictures are always welcome here, hint, hint.(bring a digital camera to your new property). ;)

/ My new CK25
I'm planning to take the camera to the property this weekend so I can have some action shots. Thanks for the warm welcome!

/ My new CK25 #8  
TimC said:
I'm planning to take the camera to the property this weekend so I can have some action shots. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes, we just love pictures especially with lots of orange.:)

/ My new CK25
Here's some quick action shots from today with the new CK25. This is my first real chance to get to use the loader, so I got to work on the new driveway. There's probbably 150 feet of driveway to dig out and I got ~30 feet started today. I suspect that I will get faster as I learn the loader and get the tootbar. I spent ~2 hours on this. The first picture is what I started with... you can use the tree in the middle of the picture and the well on the right as reference points. Next, an action shot, and finally, a picture of what I left it at today. I could do this much faster by hiring it out or renting a larger piece of equipment but where's the fun in that?

Attachments

• driveway location.JPG
    driveway location.JPG
    232.9 KB · Views: 367
  • tractor small.JPG
    tractor small.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 368
  • driveway start small.JPG
    driveway start small.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 353
   / My new CK25 #10  
Good project. I'm doing a similar thing with my CK25. Though my drive will be about 300 feet long. So far, I've dug out and soften the steep embankment part. Now I need about 5 or 6 dump truck loads of fill dirt, all of which will have to be ferried into place with the tractor. I'm considering a bigger yard card for my garden tractor to hasten the dirt moving. But, not gonna start til spring. I guess I should post some pics. The weight of the CK is great for digging. Next I need a boxblade like yours.