OK, price check-DK40se

/ OK, price check-DK40se #1  

MotorSeven

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SE Hydro
HST, with a KL401 FEL...21,700?
When i add all the other goodies up i went into de-fib:( . I may just have to go apologize to my CK because it looks like we will be together alot longer...:D
RD

Last edited:
   / OK, price check-DK40se #2  
MotorSeven said:
HST, with a KL401 FEL...21,700?
When i add all the other goodies up i went into de-fib:( . I may just have to go apologize to my CK because it looks like we will be together alot longer...:D
RD

I think I paid 19,900 for my DK45 and another 3XXX for the loader so that is probably about right.:confused:

/ OK, price check-DK40se #3  
I paid about 20k w/tax for my DK45SE, woods RFM, Woods rear blade, filled rears, Kioti FEL. I had a trade in with a little equity in it, so this is a ballpark. I am not sure, but I think with the additional items List came to about 28K or so. I can't use my numbers exactly, for a special reason.

/ OK, price check-DK40se #4  
PA hayseed said:
I paid about 20k w/tax for my DK45SE, woods RFM, Woods rear blade, filled rears, Kioti FEL. I had a trade in with a little equity in it, so this is a ballpark. I am not sure, but I think with the additional items List came to about 28K or so. I can't use my numbers exactly, for a special reason.

You just confused me.;) But you and I almost bought the exact same stuff outside of the brand of implements. I did a Kioti RFM, LP rear blade, LP brush hog, and the FEL. I remember when you posted the pics I had to do a double take. It seem outside of the filled tires that I didn't do, our prices are very comparable. I didn't do a trade in but I did put down a large down payment so that helped.

/ OK, price check-DK40se #5  
I paid 20,000 back in October for a DK40SE with 401 loader, it is the gear model not hydro. The dealer wanted around 21,00, but I talked him down.

/ OK, price check-DK40se #6  
It makes a big difference whether you choose the low rate financing option or the rebate...$1000 currently on DK40SE ,so when comparing prices be sure its apples to apples.

/ OK, price check-DK40se #7  
bluechip said:
It makes a big difference whether you choose the low rate financing option or the rebate...$1000 currently on DK40SE ,so when comparing prices be sure its apples to apples.
Good point. We chose 0% financing when we purchased.

/ OK, price check-DK40se #8  
I took the 0% too. Hope kioti isn't listening, but if your dealer will play, you COULD finance all your non kioti items under the Kioti tractor. You know - add some here, take some away there. Better than paying cash for them and then financing your tractor.

I think GE money is the financing firm for Kioti, but not sure.

/ OK, price check-DK40se #9  
PA hayseed said:
I think GE money is the financing firm for Kioti, but not sure.
Yes, GE Money Bank.

/ OK, price check-DK40se
It sounds like my dealer is in the ballpark. This is a financed price. I am thinking about the cash option which would pay for a couple of the goodies. I'm gonna ponder it some, but right now leaning on keeping the '30........
RD