Kioti DK40se with KL 401 loader ??

/ Kioti DK40se with KL 401 loader ?? #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
I would like to know what a fair price to pay would be for a new Kioti 40DKse with KL401 loader.I am still tractor shopping, 3 tractors I have mind are the Kioti DK40,mahindra 4110 and kubota grand L4240.I m going to buy in the next few weeks.Thanks for any information.coobie

/ Kioti DK40se with KL 401 loader ?? #3  
Coobie

I bought a DK40SE with gear transmission and 401 loader back in october for 20,000. I live in New England so everything is a little more expensive here it seems like. I don't know the price of Mahindras but I was looking at Kubotas as well, it is what my prior tractor was. I think you will find the L4240 much more expensive. For a comparable price in the Kubota I was looking at the 3240 with the 823 loader(I think) and the local kubota dealer wanted 22,000.

/ Kioti DK40se with KL 401 loader ?? #4  
coobie said:
I would like to know what a fair price to pay would be for a new Kioti 40DKse with KL401 loader.I am still tractor shopping, 3 tractors I have mind are the Kioti DK40,mahindra 4110 and kubota grand L4240.I m going to buy in the next few weeks.Thanks for any information.coobie

I think you have your answer now!;)
Good luck and post some pictures !!!!!!:D

/ Kioti DK40se with KL 401 loader ??
Well after months or reasearch and pulling out what hair I have left.I bought a Kioti DK40se with KL401 loader skid steer bucket with loaded(rimguard)tires today for $19,000 bucks.Thanks for all the information.coobie

/ Kioti DK40se with KL 401 loader ?? #6  
coobie said:
Well after months or reasearch and pulling out what hair I have left.I bought a Kioti DK40se with KL401 loader skid steer bucket with loaded(rimguard)tires today for $19,000 bucks.Thanks for all the information.coobie

It's not official until you post pictures. ;)

mark.r said:
It's not official until you post pictures. ;)
I will have to pick her up first.LOL.I am on call alot for the local power company and don,t get much time off.Maybe next week I will get her home.coobie

/ Kioti DK40se with KL 401 loader ?? #8  
coobie said:
I will have to pick her up first.LOL.I am on call alot for the local power company and don,t get much time off.Maybe next week I will get her home.coobie

So essentially what you are saying is this time next week you are going to be pacing around like a 5 year on Christmas Eve! I feel your pain.

mark.r said:
So essentially what you are saying is this time next week you are going to be pacing around like a 5 year on Christmas Eve! I feel your pain.
Heck,I pacing right now ask my wife,HE HE.