Finally picked up my Kioti DK40se today.

/ Finally picked up my Kioti DK40se today. #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
I finally got some time off from work and picked up my DK40se today.What a nice tractor.Kind of crappy and cold out today so I have not spent much time on it.I can,t wait to really try her out when the weather warms up a little.coobie.

/ Finally picked up my Kioti DK40se today. #2  
Congrats on the purchase!

And for the record: Welcome to the Pack! :D

/ Finally picked up my Kioti DK40se today. #3  
Took you long enough.;)

/ Finally picked up my Kioti DK40se today. #4  
You're going to LOVE it ! Congrats !!!:D

/ Finally picked up my Kioti DK40se today. #5  
Congrats on the purchase.

I have debated on offering the Kioti brand in my dealership. They really have nice looking tractors and seem to be very well built. I am going to have to fill the Farmtrac void someday. Although I belive from my reading on this forum and researching the line Kioti is a much better quality tractor.

I hope you have many years of good service with your tractor!

/ Finally picked up my Kioti DK40se today. #6  
Good choice Coobie. You must be a very wise man if you considered all possibilities and chose the DK40se.:D

/ Finally picked up my Kioti DK40se today. #8  
Congratulations Coobie, I was very suprised at how much leg room the new Dks have.. Two of my favorite things i bought for my tractor were the toothbar and a suicide knob, both are very handy. Enjoy your new beast. Matt

/ Finally picked up my Kioti DK40se today.
NassauEquipment said:
nice choice...pics?
I don,t have a digital camera(frown).I called a farm supply dealer down in Ohio to pickup a new 5 ft rotary cutter and 7ft.landscape rake next friday.I have to get ready for spring clean up.YE-HAH !!coobie

/ Finally picked up my Kioti DK40se today.
IslandTractor said:
Good choice Coobie. You must be a very wise man if you considered all possibilities and chose the DK40se.:D
I looked at the Kubota grand L series 3940&4240,Mahindra 4110 and the Kioti.The Kubota 4240 with fel was around $25,000,Mahindra 4110(fel)was $20,800.I bought the Kioti DK 40 with the KL401 loader and heavy duty pallet forks for $18,600 out the door.It was kind of a no brainer for me plus I have a great dealer locally to deal with.coobie