Gold Member

Default We bought the kioti DK40se

We got a good price from Wallace Tractor. We got the tractor loader backhoe combo with a second set of rear remotes. Their prices on woods attachments is really low. We purchased a bb72x rotary cutter for $50.00 more than what another local place wanted for a heritage hss72. We ended up picking up a woods box blade and rake as well. I had found a brush hog rake for less but the cost difference wasn't that much to make me decide on the other brand. Plus I felt that Wallace would stand behind their line.

Looks like I'll be busy this spring and summer. Now all I need is a double bottom plow and disk.

Default Re: We bought the kioti DK40se

good day for buying kioti's, eh?

Platinum Member
    The real central PA everything else is philly or pittsburgh
    Tractor
    DK45 SE HST

Congratulations on your purchase, and welcome. Don't forget pictures, and to post all your success stories and any issues you are having. It is what makes this site worth coming to.

Oh yeah, and the puns.

Gold Member

Welcome to both Baran & Medicine Creek.
    You won't regret your choices.
    CK30HST, KL130 FEL w/Toothbar, Rhino 75 BH, Woods 72"RFM, 5' Rotary Cutter, 5' Kioti Box Blade, Woods PHD, Woods 72" RB w/Skid Shoes,
    Pallet Forks

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .

Quote Originally Posted by Baranx4
    We got a good price from Wallace Tractor. We got the tractor loader backhoe combo with a second set of rear remotes. Their prices on woods attachments is really low. We purchased a bb72x rotary cutter for $50.00 more than what another local place wanted for a heritage hss72. We ended up picking up a woods box blade and rake as well. I had found a brush hog rake for less but the cost difference wasn't that much to make me decide on the other brand. Plus I felt that Wallace would stand behind their line.

Looks like I'll be busy this spring and summer. Now all I need is a double bottom plow and disk.
    I could not think of a better folks to buy from,Wallace tractor is A+++ in my book.I have had nothing but great dealings from Wallace tractor.Have fun with your new tractor.coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Tractor
    Kioti CK20 HST

Welcome to the Pack!

I look forward to some action photos.
    Derek
    Kioti CK20HST
    KL120 FEL // KB2365 BH // 60" JRW 3ph snowblower // 48" HD Boxblade
    Sims-Cab Depot heated cab
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondPilot
    Now it's time for Ford and GM to step up

Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

I think you bought my tractor's twin. I have almost exactly the same setup from Rick. I cannot wait for the weather up here to warm up a bit so I can get back out for more toe to toe combat with Mother Nature!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Member

It's getting delivered next weekend so I should be busy after that for a little while. It will be interesting getting used to a 3 point hitch. I grew up around heavy equipment but we never had a 3 point behind anything only a backhoe or ripper. Mostly everything that could be mounted behind that we used was mounted on a skid steer.

Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

Quote Originally Posted by Baranx4
    It will be interesting getting used to a 3 point hitch. .
    It takes a bit of getting used to but the DK40se has easily adjustable arms and it is actually much easier to use than on a CK20.