We bought the kioti DK40se

/ We bought the kioti DK40se #1  

Baranx4

Gold Member
We got a good price from Wallace Tractor. We got the tractor loader backhoe combo with a second set of rear remotes. Their prices on woods attachments is really low. We purchased a bb72x rotary cutter for $50.00 more than what another local place wanted for a heritage hss72. We ended up picking up a woods box blade and rake as well. I had found a brush hog rake for less but the cost difference wasn't that much to make me decide on the other brand. Plus I felt that Wallace would stand behind their line.

Looks like I'll be busy this spring and summer. Now all I need is a double bottom plow and disk.

/ We bought the kioti DK40se #3  
Congratulations on your purchase, and welcome. Don't forget pictures, and to post all your success stories and any issues you are having. It is what makes this site worth coming to.

Oh yeah, and the puns.

/ We bought the kioti DK40se #4  
Welcome to both Baran & Medicine Creek.
You won't regret your choices.

/ We bought the kioti DK40se #5  
Baranx4 said:
We got a good price from Wallace Tractor. We got the tractor loader backhoe combo with a second set of rear remotes. Their prices on woods attachments is really low. We purchased a bb72x rotary cutter for $50.00 more than what another local place wanted for a heritage hss72. We ended up picking up a woods box blade and rake as well. I had found a brush hog rake for less but the cost difference wasn't that much to make me decide on the other brand. Plus I felt that Wallace would stand behind their line.

Looks like I'll be busy this spring and summer. Now all I need is a double bottom plow and disk.
I could not think of a better folks to buy from,Wallace tractor is A+++ in my book.I have had nothing but great dealings from Wallace tractor.Have fun with your new tractor.coobie

/ We bought the kioti DK40se #6  
Welcome to the Pack!

I look forward to some action photos. :cool:

/ We bought the kioti DK40se #7  
I think you bought my tractor's twin. I have almost exactly the same setup from Rick. I cannot wait for the weather up here to warm up a bit so I can get back out for more toe to toe combat with Mother Nature!

Attachments

• IMG_5805smallfile.jpg
    IMG_5805smallfile.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 237
   / We bought the kioti DK40se
It's getting delivered next weekend so I should be busy after that for a little while. It will be interesting getting used to a 3 point hitch. I grew up around heavy equipment but we never had a 3 point behind anything only a backhoe or ripper. Mostly everything that could be mounted behind that we used was mounted on a skid steer.

/ We bought the kioti DK40se #9  
Baranx4 said:
It will be interesting getting used to a 3 point hitch. .

It takes a bit of getting used to but the DK40se has easily adjustable arms and it is actually much easier to use than on a CK20.