Value of used Kioti 60" Finish Mower

/ Value of used Kioti 60" Finish Mower #1  

kiotilee

Tractor
Kioti CK20 HST
I posed this question in the General Attachments Discussions and did not receive much help. I have a Kioti KRM03-60 Finish Mower that I bought in a package deal with my CK-20 HST, backhoe, and loader in May of '04. Last spring I purchased a ZTR so no longer need the Finish Mower. I would like to sell it to make more room in the garage and less room in my pocket. I used it once last year before buying the ZTR and it's been in the garage ever since. I've used it approx. 50 HR's and greased it often. Always garaged. The belt wasn't slipping yet but no further adjustment is available. There wasn't much adjustment left when it was delivered new. It has tubed tires, not solid like the new ones. It can use new blades. What would be a fair price for this? Like I said, it was a package deal and my bill of sale only shows the final package price. I'm not really sure what it cost new. In my other thread, one person said 50% and another said 30% of cost new.

/ Value of used Kioti 60" Finish Mower #2  
I don't know what your mower is worth but I can give you an idea what I got for my finish mower.
I had a King Kutter 72" side discharge, rear finish mower.
Paid $1100 for the mower new. Used it for 5 years, advertized it in the local paper and sold it the first day for $800.

/ Value of used Kioti 60" Finish Mower #3  
I had a customer use his 72" Kioti for 2 years.
He put it on ebay and sold it for more than I sold it to him for.
New in 2004 it probably went for $1100 or so, now is around $1450.

BTI

/ Value of used Kioti 60" Finish Mower #4  
60 inch finish mowers in good shape seem to go for about 800-1000 bucks around here. The Kioti name is not as recognizable as Bush Hog, Woods, Landpride etc but anyone looking at those would recognize that the Kioti (Italian made as I recall) is of similar quality.